Question and answer session
Simple,nice and the manager is so friendly
Willing to to relocate, have own transport
1)Store Manager interview with intention to seek a honest and hardworking worker.
2)Took 2-3 days before interview , which is got to take form and fill it
then the manager will call us when and where we will interview.
They also see in terms of appearance, conversation and our gestures. This is because they are very careful in taking one to work in the company. Can be said during interviews they ask many questions about myself before
I told about myself
Manager call me and just intro about 7-Eleven and the next day i start work.
Very calm and friendly
- How did you feel about telling people you worked at 7-Eleven?26 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at 7-Eleven?15 people answered
- How are the working hours at 7-Eleven?14 people answered
- How does someone get hired at 7-Eleven? What are the steps along the way?13 people answered
- Why did you leave your job at 7-Eleven?13 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at 7-Eleven?10 people answered
- What is the organisational culture at 7-Eleven?9 people answered
- Do you allow part time job?8 people answered
- What interview questions do they ask at 7-Eleven?8 people answered
- What quality that 7 eleven needs?7 people answered