7-Eleven

7-Eleven Employee Reviews

Malaysia654 reviews

Found 654 reviews matching the searchSee all 14,991 reviews

Fun job and the working environment depends on your team

Fun job without any improvement will be making you think about your future. The salary payment is based on which states were you working. So, for this mega size company, the salary is below average. In my opinion, this job is more specific to inventory audit. Added with some cash and system check. If you like travelling, this is quite good, but depends on which region you choose.

Hectic

Working environment was okay, but workload were insane, especially in operation department, Overtime were not being paid, no rest, working straight for 8 hour sometimes 12 hours straight. HQ doesnt care about the operation staff, what most important are Stores are operate even not enough man power. public Holiday were not being paid as it should, although they still give replacement, but not worth it as the working on public holiday rates because you will just get 8 hours working rates instead 2 double or triple rates

Alone, cold and tired

Good for people like long hours job. Need to cleaning mess sometimes if your friend at work lazy u will die cleaning all the time. Good for if u want learn cashier

Productive and fun workplace

Needs to have the determination. Be confident and and be yourself. Easy going and good character. Eco-friendly workplace is a plus. Teamwork and honesty is the best policy.

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

Healthcare

work place is good (depand on manager)

Im really loving working at 7 eleven but since I have degree and my area manager have spm (cuase problem) to is store incharge,,, 7 e should rethink about take spm person to have a position area manager. overall my experiance was good and operation manager also kind to my staff and willing teaching us.

Pros

good boos and bad boss

Cons

most of the manager want to keep their store and never care about other.

Good career

Excellent ..fast moving for career.. always get learn a new something for knowledges or working skills form daily jobs and best place to build our career

Pros

Flexibel

Cons

Busy

Please be yourself

It is very good company if want to learn, some department is very relax, but department IT work very stress and no life balance. You can work from home but you need to be ready get on call at night.

Pros

Free parking, easy access

Cons

Lift very old, old building

Very good

Management is great , friendly colleagues and very good environment to work , meet lot of people , best thing is they very good towards you , hellful in every ways

fun and clean workplace

comfortable and clean workplace. can learn in the field of sales as well. get experience as a cashier as well. able to interact with people and share goals. get a good and reliable colleague. good working time.

Good for starters!!

After graduated I work at 7-Eleven for 9 months as retail assistants I learnt how to talk to people, promoting products and services, and problem solving. Medical benefit is good. Management with your store manager depends on which outlet you're at. The only downside is during my time, the upper management were reluctant (perhaps dont want) to add more staff when we needed the most. And OT is rare for you if your outlet got enough manpower. So gotta live with the basics.

Fun workplace to be working but

It was fun but the pay were low, in some store there are few staff hence the works will be too much compared to a store with more staff and there’s no security or whatsoever, so yeah you’re on your own

Well if you want to gain experience, why not?

1. if u got good SM and FM I don't think there will be much issue2. no OT ya.3. currently 5 people (Inc SM) per store. Night shift smtm have to be alone for few hours.4. routine tasks.5. slow career advancement. if someone resign then maybe you got your chance.

Cons

No fixed rest time, can be exhausting

Everything great

As a fresh graduate, you can apply to work here not stress but sometimes a shortage of workers can make you feel burdened because need to stock up, check expired, and CDC

Less work life balance

Since i work here for 3 month, i enjoy it but not worth with salary you get, as job scope for sale assistant is heavy than i thought. If you want you salary more than your expected you need to do sale every month and you can get bonus.

Best and bad work

- Shift work place- How to entertain customer- Best manager management- Stress cultrure cos do no have enough rest- Hardest part when on the raya day you need to work- The most enjoyable when you get new work

Crazy Workplace (My Experience)

Everything is crazy there. Stressful workplace. Lots of expectations. Insane superior, no common sense GM. I hate being there. The worst part is I had to work with a mental colleague.

Good for those who want to work only for a short period of time

Recommended for students who wants to spend their semester break. One of the ways to receive good pocket money. I was lucky to be in a very joyful working environment back in 2018 before starting my degree. It was a worth experience for me.

Pros

Free flow of Slurpee, coffee

Cons

Lots of standing, handle stock, uncertainty lunch hour

Just okay to kill your time and gain income

It has 3 shifts. You can do over-time and will be paid. You have to take care of everything like it is your own shop. Most of the time will be at the cashier. Still have to clean the shop and restock the shelves. Have to make sure everything is neat.

Low Salary

First month working here feeling great. But somehow Field Manager forgot my overtime pay which is outrageous.Only got 2 staff and it pretty tired since each staff need to work 12 hour every shiftStaff and manager are friendly and talkative.Good environment but a bit boring since we're working alone

Pros

Air conditioner & Slurpee

Cons

No Break at all, Salary issue, Boring

Good for learning

easy to get promoted if you have tertiary education. good health benefits. hard to apply leave. have overtime and claim for public holiday. good environment.

Fun & Growing benefit

•Opporturnity of growing career through HR management is always open and well updated.•Good environment and positive teamwork culture.Helping and growing with knowledge in achieving KPI applied between team and Superior.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at 7-Eleven. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.9 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits