7-Eleven
Coronavirus update
Information from 7-Eleven:

7-Eleven Employee Reviews

Malaysia529 reviews
Typical 9am to 6pm working hours. I started here from internship and the company decided to hired me as a full time employee.

My salary last time was only 1.2k but the workplace culture and environment are great, thats what kept me going for 3 years.
Such a good experience, with friendly and nice crew's member. Although the works were hard, but it's worth it. I also got new friends, and we're still contacting until now
Work with them almost 5years. I stop because of the environment. Some store okay, some so political environment. Its okay job. Must have strong mental to face the customers, robbery,
Pros
Add friends
Cons
Meet troublemaker
the colleagues were really friendly and the responsibilities were really worth working for like checking on invoices, checking stockups and work at cash register. other than that, got chances to learn on how auditing works at such place.
Pros
learned lot involving cash and audit
Cons
no lunch breaks
Working 6 days a week.
Need to ensure business operate smoothly.

Critical thinking skills is a must especially dealing with customer.

Ensure staff following SOP in workplace.

Always be creative on how to display promotion for sales.

My team is really helpful for teaching me throughout this process.
Pros
My coworker is really helpful.
Cons
Cover shift when lack of staff
If you want to work temporarily, this is the perfect place. All tasks are easy to learn. Less workload. BUT, this place not suitable for working for a long time. Low salary and benefits, career advancement also very slow.
Pros
Easy, enjoy and relax environment
Cons
Low salary and benefits.
It is a good job for someone who starting to learn on how to deal with different kind of customer attitude, learn on how to manage the store when new item receive and manage the goodies in the store.
This is one of the best platform to enhance your skills and to generate your experience as store manager in 7 ELEVEN. Especially for the freshman. Day by day, you wanted to achieve your goal. So this is the best opportunity to try in your life.
Pros
Everything is great
Cons
There is no cons
7-Eleven give 2x salary in a month. So it’s very helpful to people who have money issue to settle down early. The environment is very friendly and the uniform for the staff is very smart.
Cons
Dangerous for girls because of night shift
Above please read as you can see 7e is the worse job ever...what i can say is they always take your opportunity and your salary...i you calculate you guys can get about 1700 but when i comes in payslip yout get 1100 only
Its a good starting of my career. I’ve learn many things while working. I learn how to interact with customer, be a good worker although u work under pressure situation
Im quit because im having my first baby. So i quit to take care of my baby and i now i really need a job. I really love work there. Im cant work again bcause they already hired a new staff.
Working here is fun actually,but it all depends on the store manager,If you got the annoying one you should resign and one more thing working here can improve your communication skill plus confidence level
recommended to young age that want to search for side income for studies. very flexible shift but for muslim i do not recommended because this company is deal with beer or arak. you should search for another place to work. overall its good place to work.
i can learn everything form there. I know how to make an invoice when the item is arrived. and im also know how to control the computer for the cashier job well.
the work environment there was good, all the staff was friendly, the systems that included the received and returning item was good. also want to mention the security system also fine and works where we can prevent bad things from happen
challenging with interface with customer and sharpen good communication skill. Enjoy the work culture and very supportive and friendly friends also management.
Word can even describe how i gelt while working there. Stressful.. tired.. not fair.. I need a new job.. fast.. very very very fast.. ..................
Basically , the job scope was very easy. i learned new thing such as being a cashier , handle customers and make an invoice. the management is quite good . the workplace culture is fun with good partner to work with.
it fun and have very impressive workplace, good vibe fun and very fun and fun so fun very fun i feel very educated and its was well experience and fun
Easy to communicate with manager, staff are all friendly, i want to work there again, i live in sungai udang klang selangor, is there any vacancy available, please let me know ya bos.