7-Eleven

7-Eleven Employee Reviews

Malaysia648 reviews

Found 648 reviews matching the searchSee all 14,798 reviews

Please be yourself

It is very good company if want to learn, some department is very relax, but department IT work very stress and no life balance. You can work from home but you need to be ready get on call at night.

Pros

Free parking, easy access

Cons

Lift very old, old building

Very good

Management is great , friendly colleagues and very good environment to work , meet lot of people , best thing is they very good towards you , hellful in every ways

fun and clean workplace

comfortable and clean workplace. can learn in the field of sales as well. get experience as a cashier as well. able to interact with people and share goals. get a good and reliable colleague. good working time.

Good for starters!!

After graduated I work at 7-Eleven for 9 months as retail assistants I learnt how to talk to people, promoting products and services, and problem solving. Medical benefit is good. Management with your store manager depends on which outlet you're at. The only downside is during my time, the upper management were reluctant (perhaps dont want) to add more staff when we needed the most. And OT is rare for you if your outlet got enough manpower. So gotta live with the basics.

Fun workplace to be working but

It was fun but the pay were low, in some store there are few staff hence the works will be too much compared to a store with more staff and there’s no security or whatsoever, so yeah you’re on your own

Well if you want to gain experience, why not?

1. if u got good SM and FM I don't think there will be much issue2. no OT ya.3. currently 5 people (Inc SM) per store. Night shift smtm have to be alone for few hours.4. routine tasks.5. slow career advancement. if someone resign then maybe you got your chance.

Cons

No fixed rest time, can be exhausting

Everything great

As a fresh graduate, you can apply to work here not stress but sometimes a shortage of workers can make you feel burdened because need to stock up, check expired, and CDC

Less work life balance

Since i work here for 3 month, i enjoy it but not worth with salary you get, as job scope for sale assistant is heavy than i thought. If you want you salary more than your expected you need to do sale every month and you can get bonus.

Best and bad work

- Shift work place- How to entertain customer- Best manager management- Stress cultrure cos do no have enough rest- Hardest part when on the raya day you need to work- The most enjoyable when you get new work

Crazy Workplace (My Experience)

Everything is crazy there. Stressful workplace. Lots of expectations. Insane superior, no common sense GM. I hate being there. The worst part is I had to work with a mental colleague.

Good for those who want to work only for a short period of time

Recommended for students who wants to spend their semester break. One of the ways to receive good pocket money. I was lucky to be in a very joyful working environment back in 2018 before starting my degree. It was a worth experience for me.

Pros

Free flow of Slurpee, coffee

Cons

Lots of standing, handle stock, uncertainty lunch hour

Just okay to kill your time and gain income

It has 3 shifts. You can do over-time and will be paid. You have to take care of everything like it is your own shop. Most of the time will be at the cashier. Still have to clean the shop and restock the shelves. Have to make sure everything is neat.

Low Salary

First month working here feeling great. But somehow Field Manager forgot my overtime pay which is outrageous.Only got 2 staff and it pretty tired since each staff need to work 12 hour every shiftStaff and manager are friendly and talkative.Good environment but a bit boring since we're working alone

Pros

Air conditioner & Slurpee

Cons

No Break at all, Salary issue, Boring

Good for learning

easy to get promoted if you have tertiary education. good health benefits. hard to apply leave. have overtime and claim for public holiday. good environment.

Fun & Growing benefit

•Opporturnity of growing career through HR management is always open and well updated.•Good environment and positive teamwork culture.Helping and growing with knowledge in achieving KPI applied between team and Superior.

Not a fun place to work

-salary is ok if u have overtime -work 6 days a week-safety is an issue cause to much of robbing happened at 7e as it is 24/7 opened-management is terrible

Fun workplace (Depending on manager)

Good place for a part time job, with good pay for night shift. Job scope is not tough.Anyine with basic knowledge and fast learners will be able to cope easily .

Pros

Fun environment

Cons

Sometimes asked to do more than 12 hours

I worked as store crew.

You just need to have basic knowledge of counting money, cleaning, handling customers and etc. The store manager and assistant manager will guide you in the start.8 hours job with no breaks in between but can rest when you are done with most of the work and no customers.

stressful but worth to learn and experience it.

need to work alone since there is not enough staff (certain outlet only). serve customer, be a cashier, restock and arrange product on rack, receive and return product such as gardenia, nestle, newspaper (key in system and print out the invoice). a bit stressful to work alone on peak hour when u need to receive n return product and need to serve customer who need to pay. overall, the experiences are worth to learn.

friendly environment , good management, teamwork, good for learning

I am so happy for work with them. Good management, teamwork, friendly & no stress. Flexible time and near to public transport. Good for career growth and improvement.

Nice job for starters

Easy training, helpful colleagues, but not very good management. Push for sales too hard. Need to update too many things at a time. But. Still good for freshies to get exp

Pros

Coffee

Cons

Short breaks

Ask a question about working or interviewing at 7-Eleven. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.9 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Learn about 7-Eleven in popular locations

• 7-Eleven
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?