7-Eleven

7-Eleven Employee Reviews for Assistant Store Manager

You will handle the new coming items, talk with people and helps their needs. Treat the store just like our home where we need to clean the dust, the floor and the windows.
Pros
Easy to apply for other shift and flexible rest day
A friendly and hardworking manager. Good and helpful colleague. Could improve communication skill and how you should handle customers. Develop our customer service skills and also the company is very systematic and organized.
Pros
They give work opportunity to people who just finished their study.
Cons
It is hard when you are working night shift because it is too risky.
Its a good environment to start build up confident level and become more responsible person to start work out there.Encouraged fresh graduate to learn something new in retails that run 24 hours in day
Pros
Flexible times
Cons
Healthcare, no break
Been working as an Assistant Store Manager for almost one year. The working environment is so stressful. Why? Because my Store Manager come out in and out at anytime she want without even care about the store operations at all. I don’t even have time for my break as we are lack of staff at the moments. I did report this matter to the upper management, but no action taken against her.
Pros
Nothing Pros.
Cons
Everything is bad at 7-11.
My experience work in 7Eleven is every typical day and every shift we need to do cleaning to make sure our store clean and comfortable for customer and staff. The management for staff is good. For me workplace culture there is they are so good in teamwork. The hardest part work is you not get enough time to rest and the best part is you can continue study in business while you work. You can learned many thing there .
Pros
They give you chance to continue study there in business
Cons
The irregular work schedule
We can meet a difrent type of peoplem, some time we know how to help custemer and help eachother to stockup, it also have a type of benefic when we work at 7 eleven
challenging with interface with customer and sharpen good communication skill. Enjoy the work culture and very supportive and friendly friends also management.
It's nice to grow up your skills and to improve your knowledge on HR skills, SAP system, projections and employee act here, salary will be given on exact date they announce, overtime will be paid as how much you working, I will stayed working here if they could paid me more, the enviroment are good,they were helping each other in order to ensure the operations run smoothly.
i learn a lot how to manage store. i also learn how to audit and learn a lot from other store manager on how to manage and running the operation of the store as store in charge
When I worked at 7-Eleven, I learned how to manage the store. In addition, I also enjoy the facilities provided by companies providing group and recreational activities. In addition, I can also increase my knowledge of store management. My experience comes to mind when I first started playing futsal with my team. I look forward to being together again playing futsal and with any company activities.
The manager not helping and we need restful and must have the benefit to all staff . the store must hiring much staff in the time . at the store my just one stuff .
Many experience that I have when i working there. The hardest part of my job is I need to bank-in sale money every day by my self. The most enjoyable part of my job is communication with staff and customer.
Good enviroment. Have alot of intereting to learn. Good boss.. No stress.. Less salary. Have agood communication skill.. Increase of change upgread. No benefit
Competitive place to work Learning communications, resolving problems 3 shifts with to work Most of the Field Manager are helpful when manager not around
Got 3 shift, mostly, always Afternoon Shift & Night Shift. Learned communicating, writing & typing skills. Management sucks. Still enjoyable because can still working with your partner in Night Shift.
I would like if you give old my workplace. If your store have are smooth and not busy it will be trouble for you because management will give you stress to improve you store.
It’s shift work. Has 3 shift. Morning, Afternoon and night. Easy going place to work. Sometimes can be stress to served customers and receive stock. Overall it’s good place to learning for beginners.
Good environment ,do work with no stress .a lot of task but the benefit is a bit poor as assistant store manager ..more fun doin our job with partner ..too lucky meet a good store manager ..
Fun working environment and staffs must be willing to follow the schedule given since the rotation of shift here is tight due to its 24hours convenient store's status.
Pros
Career dvancement
Cons
Salary
Its really a good place for working, able to communicate with customer and partner, handle customer problem with ease, improve my communication and leadership skill and increase sales in store.
Pros
Short working hours (8 hours)
Cons
Short break, unpredictable working shift
harga barang setiap hari naik, tapi gaji pekerja masih kecil. bonus tahunan tiada untuk pihak pengurusan. budget tahun lepas mssih tak lepas, tapi budget tahun bru makin tnggi. hari PH tak bnyk. hari raya aidilfitri tidak diberi PH just bgi cuti ganti padahal pekerja melayu rmai kje 7Eleven.
  1. Assistant Store Manager