7-Eleven

7-Eleven Employee Reviews for Cashier

This job required good communication skills with customer and problem skills in handling cashier section and organized stocks. Next, it requires you to stay fit as you have to carry heavy stocks (CDC), sometimes.
Pros
Allowance
Cons
Risky for women
i can learn everything form there. I know how to make an invoice when the item is arrived. and im also know how to control the computer for the cashier job well.
manage money, meet customer needs, manage goods, and smile. Learn not to make mistakes but everyone makes mistakes so learn to make no mistakes and always thought it was a fun job
Learn new experience , Learn about managing time, Quiet The training of a single employee in multiple skill-sets. Another definition regards labor unions and their structure, which promotes workers who have a range of skills or knowledge for working on several different projects, which may or may not be a part of the worker's technical job description.
The tough job you need to stay overnight if no shift member can take over this job. But you need patience because sometimes team member has emergency so relaxed.
It was my first experience of working, it was hard at starting but went smooth after learning. I got do a lot of work including price tag, rearranging shelf and taking stocks, refill shelfs.
7 Eleven should care more about their workers. One of the reason why I have to quit before because I had a bad experience that I being robbed. Have to improve more how to have a good secure in the store.
what i learned in 7-Eleven is i can improve my cash handling skills because im work at 7-Eleven as a cashier. other than that i can improve my communication skills. it because im always meet customer and using best communicate with them.
Cons
short break
Well if I get the morning shift the day goes by really well but on the other hand if it’s an afternoon shift there are more customers so it is more tiring. Apart from that, I really enjoy my work as a cashier, just that once you get home your legs might start hurting since you have to stand for quite long. The break time is usually 45 minutes but if your manager gives you flexibility on time you may get an hour too.
The time taken to paid for salary quite disappointing as we got our money not in the right date as told by them same as our balance of salary from our resignation.
Cons
no break at all, sometimes you need to steal a time to take your lunch or doing something else.
The company didnt take care of the employees safety that much, and thats why this store will always be the target of thieves. Some manager in some places may take care of their employees but some manager are just irresponsible.
Good workplace. Safety place. Learned to know how customers talk and behave to me. Learned to manage my working time. Got salary as I expected.Good to know new workers
i just want to say that your management and your salary for the staff need improvement. And i need hostel for all staff. However, if you want to provide it
It very easy work like customer service, stock out anything like beverage. Feels like you own your shop. But sometimes you must be careful and alert when you working alone as if your shift. Nothing to worry about. Just your safety. Go ahead. Apply work at here. Don’t be stressfully. Enjoy your work. Work its time to work. Play when its time to play. Be sure and get the job easily.
It was fun to work there but the manager keep cutting my salary without reason. when i asked, she told me nonsense reason. The enviroment is perfect. It was not stressful. It just the manager problem
I want to make experience And want make money.i like to work they because the place near my house and i can go to work with my motorcycle...or i go walk
Coz i want work tiz company helpful for me to work part time n work got night shift.i like tiz company coz managment.1st y i want to work at 7eleven coz got part time work.second m a student so m studying so searching for 9th shift.third y m seatching work for financial problems for my studies
i work at 7 eleven almost one year . work at shift time morning to noon noon to night.i learn how to manage stock and work as cashier . the surruonding is joyful
For me work as a cashier man was very relaxable and somtime also fun with staf and there everthing was clean and managments also was very smothly nice
Give me job experience .and know how to word and the hard of work.give me a lesson that live is hard without work and ways to get money from work that why . thanks you
Great experiences for who want to find experience working at retail industries. A little bit tired because of shift is uncertain. But that's the culture when working in retail industries. The paid is reasonable. Need to patient when handle with customers.