7-Eleven

7-Eleven Employee Reviews for Retail Sales Associate

Fun to work around with different people.For ladies better to be morning shift ,but when one was off required to do night shift for a lady's it's not safe ...
Cons
45 minutes break
good teamwork. nice place to work. friendly manager leader and staff. you can overtime as many as you want. do promotion and prepare standee and block. welcome customers
Pros
promotion
Cons
you can break when no customer or take turns
the colleagues were really friendly and the responsibilities were really worth working for like checking on invoices, checking stockups and work at cash register. other than that, got chances to learn on how auditing works at such place.
Pros
learned lot involving cash and audit
Cons
no lunch breaks
Im quit because im having my first baby. So i quit to take care of my baby and i now i really need a job. I really love work there. Im cant work again bcause they already hired a new staff.
Working here is fun actually,but it all depends on the store manager,If you got the annoying one you should resign and one more thing working here can improve your communication skill plus confidence level
the work environment there was good, all the staff was friendly, the systems that included the received and returning item was good. also want to mention the security system also fine and works where we can prevent bad things from happen
I am interested and enjoyed during working at seven eleven and will encourage to all fresh students /graduate to work temporarily before getting the situable job with their career soon.
For someone who is unemploy, I would recommend 7 Eleven as your starter. However, you need to be able to stand for a long time. There are a lot of rules you need to obey. In short, 7 Eleven is a very disciplined retail store.
very satisfied place to work ....enjoying shift working with good time table arrangements...good management...team work provided...using campaign format with customers... productivity is great...
There is three shift in this company, and it will be so hard if you get night shift because you must stocked-up all the goods in the store and yeah they paid for that.
working in 7eleven is quite an experience for me even though i was just a partimer ,the work is not that complicated i bet every one can do it and dont need any type of certeficated.The only down side i see is your salary is not that big.
Pros: It is an extremely amazing place to work at as it is a job involving shifts and sharing the experience with your co-workers Cons: Sometimes we have to work throughout the night when we are given the night shift. This can be indeed very exhausting
Working at one of the 7ELEVEN store and be one of the staff is a new experienced to me as it my first workplace. I have gained a new working experienced that I will cherished forever.
I want to find a job that is convenient and comfortable so that I can do the job neatly and properly. In addition, I would like to further my experience in the field of work.
just good for work as a part time or temporary it would be fun if you meet nice people there like nice foreigner from other country speak with them while I'not really good in English but nice experience for me …. hee
learned cash handling learned team work had a great experience of store assistant communication skills improved greatly. night shifts were very enjoyable
Good for young people to learn about retail industry and work hard to handle customer in future. Career advancement is quite easy if you stay long in the company.
if u want to get experience in communication and to get self confident u can start work at 7E because u will meet a lot of people and u will dealing with vendors.. u will learn about time management.. how to solve the problem if u get a problem.. always alert about expired date product and make sure customers feel conform when go to 7e
The place that I get really comfortable. Customers understanding. The job is not hard. Can work for overtime. Check the stock when the cdc coming, do the return paper.
- A lot of things can be learn. - Counting stocks, restock, order stocks, invoice. - Mainly will be on Cashier. - Safety can't be guarenteed. - Need to know basics of fixing machines.
- Supportive team to achieve the targeted sales - Emphasized on customer service - Good management skills - Must be strong physically and mentally as it is shift job type
  1. Retail Sales Associate