7-Eleven

7-Eleven Employee Reviews for Sales Assistant

- be prepare to work shift - manage your time wisely - work fast - learn how to attend each customer - be careful of shortage of money - learn how to arrange things
Even though the job is really relaxed but it can be hard if they don't have enough employees as you need to do overtime almost everyday. For muslim's male, if you don't have female employee working, you cannot perform Friday's prayer as no one able to take care of the store. Next, the salary is paid in a fortnight basis, but in it took me an entire month after I quitted to get my salary. In conclusion, make sure the shop that you are going to work has enough employee and ask the existing employee if they received their pays in time before working in one of their shop.
Cons
Inability to perform Friday's prayer if there are no female worker around ( for muslim )
I learned to become a responsible employee and be punctual. I enjoy working there due to its diversity environment. The management is efficient due to the working schedule. the hardest part of working as sales assistant is when the stock arise but after all it is still manageable. It is still a wonderful and valuable experience.
Pros
Flexible in terms of day leaves.
Cons
short breaks
Working here was not only stressful but the payment was not stable. Plus the coworkers there is always not punctual. it was a stressful atmosphere, since yhe coworkers are problematic.
Pros
The supervisor is fun and caring, the customer is very friendly, and the environment there was okay.
Cons
The coworkers is problematic, punctuality was never there, some of works are left unfinished.
7-Eleven give 2x salary in a month. So it’s very helpful to people who have money issue to settle down early. The environment is very friendly and the uniform for the staff is very smart.
Cons
Dangerous for girls because of night shift
Can be a cashier at the counter and able to manage a restock product at the rack and chiller. Able to receive a product from any vendor product such gardenia,Nestle,wallpaper,any others.
I love working here. I've learned a lot. how to save money. and many more. Besides, the workers here are also very friendly and helpful. So is the boss who is very open minded and always supportive.
Dont miss this wonderful job..It will give u a new experience in sales department even cashier too..The management are very friendly n teach us many things..
i learnt a lot of at work, such as how to manage customers, how to manage with leader. And i love the culture at work. the hardesrt part at work is to manage student school because my work place behind the school.
As a assistant seller, a communication towards customer would increase communication skills and gain courage while talking to strangers. Always take care of stock and take care of it give opportunities to increase our thinking in solving problem more efficient.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at 7-Eleven?
Good management teams Good place to learn about sales Working on shift Good place to learn about managing Good for benefits Good in career advance Supportive
This is a good place to gain experience in sales and customer services. I have gained some experience in stock checking, using cash machine, treating our customers and give them advice on the products that is offered for sale.
When i work there, i learned how to make a good communication with public. Meet a lot of people and different people. Low salary because of the difference on east Malaysia salary and west malaysia salary.
Pros
Flexible rest time
Funnnnnn!!! Easy,friendly staff and its all depends on yourselves on how you communicate with others and how you treats the customers.Be nice and everything will be fine
Pros
Doing routine tasks
Cons
Bear the shot of counter
have a good culture to work and have a good system. provide two times salary, in the middle of the month and at the end of the month. its make the workers always have some money for the start and the end of the month.
Continuously examines administrative effectiveness and seeks better procedures. Develops successful administrative strategies Establishes effective systems for information retrieval Improves administrative support systems through [task] Keeps documents organized via [task] to avoid duplicate information
I was a sales assistant at the counter. I've learned a lot in this job. Such as my PR to other people. Workplace is pretty nice and i did go the class that provided by the company.
I have assigned to do a task regarding the sale of 7ELEVEN since I am a sales assistant. I also must make sure all the shelves are well organize and having a good relation with customer
the store manager cant properly arrange the management well. any allowance not given, not salary increment after 3 monts, burden work load, no specific SOP.
Have a nice experience, have a friendly staff and manager. I have learned many things, Has a nice environment workplace and the staff were friendly and helpful
Good working exprience in sales. Gain work exprience and knowledge for future development. Besides that, increase communication skills and increase my confident level.
Pros
Free slurpee
Cons
Working in the midnight