7-Eleven

7-Eleven Employee Reviews

Fun working place depends on the manager and store location. Simple task and easy job. 6 days of work. Works in shift. Not required excellent skill to be able to get this job.
Pros
Free slurpee, Kwsp
Not gonna choose this place for a forever or long term work but to build a skill and patience definitely Yes for me. need to change a bit about management because they are suck
Pros
Medical benefits
Cons
No free meals, need to face every risk when not enough staff and need to work alone at night.
You will handle the new coming items, talk with people and helps their needs. Treat the store just like our home where we need to clean the dust, the floor and the windows.
Pros
Easy to apply for other shift and flexible rest day
A friendly and hardworking manager. Good and helpful colleague. Could improve communication skill and how you should handle customers. Develop our customer service skills and also the company is very systematic and organized.
Pros
They give work opportunity to people who just finished their study.
Cons
It is hard when you are working night shift because it is too risky.
Its a good environment to start build up confident level and become more responsible person to start work out there.Encouraged fresh graduate to learn something new in retails that run 24 hours in day
Pros
Flexible times
Cons
Healthcare, no break
hate when someone skip their shift and you need to cover for it.. store manager always treat lunch to staff.. had to face drunked customer and it annoying when the customer treat you like rubbish
Pros
store manager always treat lunch
Cons
drunk customer
Manegment okay tapi mungkin pengurus cawangan yang bermasalah... Gaji bulan pertama untuk pekerja baru sangat lambat, membebankan staff baru. Jadual waktu bekerja sangat becelaru dan tidak tetap..
Cons
Kebajikan staff sangat kurang mesra dan menyedihkan
- be prepare to work shift - manage your time wisely - work fast - learn how to attend each customer - be careful of shortage of money - learn how to arrange things
Fun to work around with different people.For ladies better to be morning shift ,but when one was off required to do night shift for a lady's it's not safe ...
Cons
45 minutes break
I dont even get my pay slip . When i ask it from my manager , she said that its hard to get because of the HQ problem. The security also bad , that is a high risk job.
Pros
Relax work scope
Cons
High risk
good teamwork. nice place to work. friendly manager leader and staff. you can overtime as many as you want. do promotion and prepare standee and block. welcome customers
Pros
promotion
Cons
you can break when no customer or take turns
Been working as an Assistant Store Manager for almost one year. The working environment is so stressful. Why? Because my Store Manager come out in and out at anytime she want without even care about the store operations at all. I don’t even have time for my break as we are lack of staff at the moments. I did report this matter to the upper management, but no action taken against her.
Pros
Nothing Pros.
Cons
Everything is bad at 7-11.
7 eleven is an old company that known by all Malaysian and well known from other country. The company is the best with the multi choices of products and brands that could helped the customer easy to get all stuff with the promised of good quality either they looking for or not. The management and also services is good but need proper control management system.
Even though the job is really relaxed but it can be hard if they don't have enough employees as you need to do overtime almost everyday. For muslim's male, if you don't have female employee working, you cannot perform Friday's prayer as no one able to take care of the store. Next, the salary is paid in a fortnight basis, but in it took me an entire month after I quitted to get my salary. In conclusion, make sure the shop that you are going to work has enough employee and ask the existing employee if they received their pays in time before working in one of their shop.
Cons
Inability to perform Friday's prayer if there are no female worker around ( for muslim )
Sometimes you need to deal with brainless customer sometimes you need to deal with college thats have no intention to work .. eg, if she/he wanna come to work he/she come if they dont mean they dont .. sometimes your salary is not minimal for work you do yes people see us sit in air-conditioning area .. they dont know what we have to deal with .. sometimes we dont even have a lunch break if we work alone!!! .. end of the day .. its up to you guys to choose .. btw for muslim .. better find some where else to work .. as we need to deal with alcohol stuff you will understand what im trying to say ..
My experience work in 7Eleven is every typical day and every shift we need to do cleaning to make sure our store clean and comfortable for customer and staff. The management for staff is good. For me workplace culture there is they are so good in teamwork. The hardest part work is you not get enough time to rest and the best part is you can continue study in business while you work. You can learned many thing there .
Pros
They give you chance to continue study there in business
Cons
The irregular work schedule
I learned to become a responsible employee and be punctual. I enjoy working there due to its diversity environment. The management is efficient due to the working schedule. the hardest part of working as sales assistant is when the stock arise but after all it is still manageable. It is still a wonderful and valuable experience.
Pros
Flexible in terms of day leaves.
Cons
short breaks
-working as a cashier, as a storekeeper -keep in all invoice and data. -not good on salary payment. -when audit, manager always blame a staff about a lost
-Ramai pelanggan dari negara luar, menerima vendor from supplier company -banyak yg saya pelajari seperti menjadi juru wang, mengira stock dan audit.
We can meet a difrent type of peoplem, some time we know how to help custemer and help eachother to stockup, it also have a type of benefic when we work at 7 eleven
1) Working in a team work, divide by two group2) Fast learning about calculating in a few minutes, handling stock take and audit3) Very nice culture4) Hardest part when we need to face shortage in audit stock take, when we never found any mistake with our team, and we need HQ investigate the problem by major tracking 5) Got new salary depending my education background, having a good and nice friends
Pros
Allowance, Ot
  1. Employee Reviews