7-Eleven

7-Eleven Culture reviews

Manegment okay tapi mungkin pengurus cawangan yang bermasalah... Gaji bulan pertama untuk pekerja baru sangat lambat, membebankan staff baru. Jadual waktu bekerja sangat becelaru dan tidak tetap..
Cons
Kebajikan staff sangat kurang mesra dan menyedihkan
good teamwork. nice place to work. friendly manager leader and staff. you can overtime as many as you want. do promotion and prepare standee and block. welcome customers
Pros
promotion
Cons
you can break when no customer or take turns
My experience work in 7Eleven is every typical day and every shift we need to do cleaning to make sure our store clean and comfortable for customer and staff. The management for staff is good. For me workplace culture there is they are so good in teamwork. The hardest part work is you not get enough time to rest and the best part is you can continue study in business while you work. You can learned many thing there .
Pros
They give you chance to continue study there in business
Cons
The irregular work schedule
1) Working in a team work, divide by two group2) Fast learning about calculating in a few minutes, handling stock take and audit3) Very nice culture4) Hardest part when we need to face shortage in audit stock take, when we never found any mistake with our team, and we need HQ investigate the problem by major tracking 5) Got new salary depending my education background, having a good and nice friends
Pros
Allowance, Ot
Cons
Kerja santai dan berlajar untuk berhadapan dengan pelbagai kerana customer . Mengajar supaya menjadi seseorang yang jujur, amanah, sabar dan teamwork.
Typical 9am to 6pm working hours. I started here from internship and the company decided to hired me as a full time employee. My salary last time was only 1.2k but the workplace culture and environment are great, thats what kept me going for 3 years.
challenging with interface with customer and sharpen good communication skill. Enjoy the work culture and very supportive and friendly friends also management.
Basically , the job scope was very easy. i learned new thing such as being a cashier , handle customers and make an invoice. the management is quite good . the workplace culture is fun with good partner to work with.
it fun and have very impressive workplace, good vibe fun and very fun and fun so fun very fun i feel very educated and its was well experience and fun
Such a fun work, met all kinds of customers. Challenges include working shift. Quite tiring and great self learning in managing sales operations. You will learn how to build your EQ level dealing with old minded management, a place for people who look for stability and probably retire there. High pressure from upper management.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at 7-Eleven?
This work are very fun culture without stress. Every week every staff will get one day off and every day have different staff off. You must be punctual because they have clock in and clock out to monitor about the time management of the staff
very satisfied place to work ....enjoying shift working with good time table arrangements...good management...team work provided...using campaign format with customers... productivity is great...
At 7 Eleven, I have met different types of people with different culture. From there, I learned on how to communicate effectively with the customers. Besides, 7 Eleven helps me to make a quick decision to solve a certain problems.
just good for work as a part time or temporary it would be fun if you meet nice people there like nice foreigner from other country speak with them while I'not really good in English but nice experience for me …. hee
Saya bekerja dengan 7eleven Malaysia selama 4tahun.boss yang Best. Teamwork yang bagus.sahabat yang banyak mengajar saya.dan boss yang selalu support staff
I love working here. I've learned a lot. how to save money. and many more. Besides, the workers here are also very friendly and helpful. So is the boss who is very open minded and always supportive.
I had learned how to manage people and to faced all kind of customer. I learned how to raised profit and cause the loss. The workplace is enjoyable and calm. The hardest people is to make choice for good good situation. the most enjoyable part of this job is everyone is give hands when I need.
The tough job you need to stay overnight if no shift member can take over this job. But you need patience because sometimes team member has emergency so relaxed.
Great and fun work environment with a very supportive colleague. From this company i gained a lot of knowledge from customer service management to using Microsoft Excel in analyse data. The management and work culture here are easy to adapt.
During my internship, top management easy to communicate, to give advice and to teach me on how to assign my difficult task. My colleague also shared more new thing particularly about SAP and excel.
Many experience that I have when i working there. The hardest part of my job is I need to bank-in sale money every day by my self. The most enjoyable part of my job is communication with staff and customer.