7-Eleven

7-Eleven Management reviews

I dont even get my pay slip . When i ask it from my manager , she said that its hard to get because of the HQ problem. The security also bad , that is a high risk job.
Pros
Relax work scope
Cons
High risk
Not gonna choose this place for a forever or long term work but to build a skill and patience definitely Yes for me. need to change a bit about management because they are suck
Pros
Medical benefits
Cons
No free meals, need to face every risk when not enough staff and need to work alone at night.
hate when someone skip their shift and you need to cover for it.. store manager always treat lunch to staff.. had to face drunked customer and it annoying when the customer treat you like rubbish
Pros
store manager always treat lunch
Cons
drunk customer
Been working as an Assistant Store Manager for almost one year. The working environment is so stressful. Why? Because my Store Manager come out in and out at anytime she want without even care about the store operations at all. I don’t even have time for my break as we are lack of staff at the moments. I did report this matter to the upper management, but no action taken against her.
Pros
Nothing Pros.
Cons
Everything is bad at 7-11.
7 eleven is an old company that known by all Malaysian and well known from other country. The company is the best with the multi choices of products and brands that could helped the customer easy to get all stuff with the promised of good quality either they looking for or not. The management and also services is good but need proper control management system.
Sometimes you need to deal with brainless customer sometimes you need to deal with college thats have no intention to work .. eg, if she/he wanna come to work he/she come if they dont mean they dont .. sometimes your salary is not minimal for work you do yes people see us sit in air-conditioning area .. they dont know what we have to deal with .. sometimes we dont even have a lunch break if we work alone!!! .. end of the day .. its up to you guys to choose .. btw for muslim .. better find some where else to work .. as we need to deal with alcohol stuff you will understand what im trying to say ..
My experience work in 7Eleven is every typical day and every shift we need to do cleaning to make sure our store clean and comfortable for customer and staff. The management for staff is good. For me workplace culture there is they are so good in teamwork. The hardest part work is you not get enough time to rest and the best part is you can continue study in business while you work. You can learned many thing there .
Pros
They give you chance to continue study there in business
Cons
The irregular work schedule
I learned to become a responsible employee and be punctual. I enjoy working there due to its diversity environment. The management is efficient due to the working schedule. the hardest part of working as sales assistant is when the stock arise but after all it is still manageable. It is still a wonderful and valuable experience.
Pros
Flexible in terms of day leaves.
Cons
short breaks
Working at 7-Eleven is quite challenging due to management crisis at my branch and also because of sales at my 7-Eleven branch was among the highest. They also have a little bit problem regarding their salary payments . I'll recommend this job to whoever need new experience and challenges in their life.
Pros
Improving your customer service skills
Cons
Bad time management for yourself
Above please read as you can see 7e is the worse job ever...what i can say is they always take your opportunity and your salary...i you calculate you guys can get about 1700 but when i comes in payslip yout get 1100 only
challenging with interface with customer and sharpen good communication skill. Enjoy the work culture and very supportive and friendly friends also management.
Basically , the job scope was very easy. i learned new thing such as being a cashier , handle customers and make an invoice. the management is quite good . the workplace culture is fun with good partner to work with.
Such a fun work, met all kinds of customers. Challenges include working shift. Quite tiring and great self learning in managing sales operations. You will learn how to build your EQ level dealing with old minded management, a place for people who look for stability and probably retire there. High pressure from upper management.
This work are very fun culture without stress. Every week every staff will get one day off and every day have different staff off. You must be punctual because they have clock in and clock out to monitor about the time management of the staff
best teamwork. The good management. Can futher studies from this company. Cam improve your skills will work at this company. Many experience can archive form this work
very satisfied place to work ....enjoying shift working with good time table arrangements...good management...team work provided...using campaign format with customers... productivity is great...
All okay, but the employe not good, and the Store Manager dont trust or not listening complain from new employe about old employe work and treat its so cruel.
A good place to gain experience on how to deal with customer. The salary paid on time which is twice a month. Good management The system update Take care the welfare of the staff or concern with staffs
overwork with basic salary work based on shift - add rm5 at night shift get twice payment in a month with separate amount didnt had security worst management
if u want to get experience in communication and to get self confident u can start work at 7E because u will meet a lot of people and u will dealing with vendors.. u will learn about time management.. how to solve the problem if u get a problem.. always alert about expired date product and make sure customers feel conform when go to 7e
When I worked at 7-Eleven, I learned how to manage the store. In addition, I also enjoy the facilities provided by companies providing group and recreational activities. In addition, I can also increase my knowledge of store management. My experience comes to mind when I first started playing futsal with my team. I look forward to being together again playing futsal and with any company activities.