7-Eleven

7-Eleven Salary & Benefits reviews

Even though the job is really relaxed but it can be hard if they don't have enough employees as you need to do overtime almost everyday. For muslim's male, if you don't have female employee working, you cannot perform Friday's prayer as no one able to take care of the store. Next, the salary is paid in a fortnight basis, but in it took me an entire month after I quitted to get my salary. In conclusion, make sure the shop that you are going to work has enough employee and ask the existing employee if they received their pays in time before working in one of their shop.
Cons
Inability to perform Friday's prayer if there are no female worker around ( for muslim )
Not gonna choose this place for a forever or long term work but to build a skill and patience definitely Yes for me. need to change a bit about management because they are suck
Pros
Medical benefits
Cons
No free meals, need to face every risk when not enough staff and need to work alone at night.
Sometimes you need to deal with brainless customer sometimes you need to deal with college thats have no intention to work .. eg, if she/he wanna come to work he/she come if they dont mean they dont .. sometimes your salary is not minimal for work you do yes people see us sit in air-conditioning area .. they dont know what we have to deal with .. sometimes we dont even have a lunch break if we work alone!!! .. end of the day .. its up to you guys to choose .. btw for muslim .. better find some where else to work .. as we need to deal with alcohol stuff you will understand what im trying to say ..
-working as a cashier, as a storekeeper -keep in all invoice and data. -not good on salary payment. -when audit, manager always blame a staff about a lost
1) Working in a team work, divide by two group2) Fast learning about calculating in a few minutes, handling stock take and audit3) Very nice culture4) Hardest part when we need to face shortage in audit stock take, when we never found any mistake with our team, and we need HQ investigate the problem by major tracking 5) Got new salary depending my education background, having a good and nice friends
Pros
Allowance, Ot
Cons
Working at 7-Eleven is quite challenging due to management crisis at my branch and also because of sales at my 7-Eleven branch was among the highest. They also have a little bit problem regarding their salary payments . I'll recommend this job to whoever need new experience and challenges in their life.
Pros
Improving your customer service skills
Cons
Bad time management for yourself
Typical 9am to 6pm working hours. I started here from internship and the company decided to hired me as a full time employee. My salary last time was only 1.2k but the workplace culture and environment are great, thats what kept me going for 3 years.
If you want to work temporarily, this is the perfect place. All tasks are easy to learn. Less workload. BUT, this place not suitable for working for a long time. Low salary and benefits, career advancement also very slow.
Pros
Easy, enjoy and relax environment
Cons
Low salary and benefits.
7-Eleven give 2x salary in a month. So it’s very helpful to people who have money issue to settle down early. The environment is very friendly and the uniform for the staff is very smart.
Cons
Dangerous for girls because of night shift
Above please read as you can see 7e is the worse job ever...what i can say is they always take your opportunity and your salary...i you calculate you guys can get about 1700 but when i comes in payslip yout get 1100 only
It's nice to grow up your skills and to improve your knowledge on HR skills, SAP system, projections and employee act here, salary will be given on exact date they announce, overtime will be paid as how much you working, I will stayed working here if they could paid me more, the enviroment are good,they were helping each other in order to ensure the operations run smoothly.
relax and easy work. good for individual who need a temporary work while waiting for their dream works. besides, the salary also reasonable with the task that you will performs.
working in 7eleven is quite an experience for me even though i was just a partimer ,the work is not that complicated i bet every one can do it and dont need any type of certeficated.The only down side i see is your salary is not that big.
A good place to gain experience on how to deal with customer. The salary paid on time which is twice a month. Good management The system update Take care the welfare of the staff or concern with staffs
good enveroment and can get many experience.the so kind is very good for everyone because everyone can get the benefits.easy because close to my home and safe.
Pros
free food to expires
Cons
short breaks
overwork with basic salary work based on shift - add rm5 at night shift get twice payment in a month with separate amount didnt had security worst management
I had learned how to manage people and to faced all kind of customer. I learned how to raised profit and cause the loss. The workplace is enjoyable and calm. The hardest people is to make choice for good good situation. the most enjoyable part of this job is everyone is give hands when I need.
Good enviroment. Have alot of intereting to learn. Good boss.. No stress.. Less salary. Have agood communication skill.. Increase of change upgread. No benefit
The time taken to paid for salary quite disappointing as we got our money not in the right date as told by them same as our balance of salary from our resignation.
Cons
no break at all, sometimes you need to steal a time to take your lunch or doing something else.
Good working shift,many benefit you can got it if you work with full responsibility and full efforts...However everyone must carefull to believe some staff when work cause of bad attitude.
Done lol, I have no tips to give to others, if you want to work here, you can work, but for me if there's any other jobs out there that you can apply then go for it okay, 7e is just so done