7-Eleven

7-Eleven Work-Life Balance reviews

Fun working place depends on the manager and store location. Simple task and easy job. 6 days of work. Works in shift. Not required excellent skill to be able to get this job.
Pros
Free slurpee, Kwsp
You will handle the new coming items, talk with people and helps their needs. Treat the store just like our home where we need to clean the dust, the floor and the windows.
Pros
Easy to apply for other shift and flexible rest day
Its a good environment to start build up confident level and become more responsible person to start work out there.Encouraged fresh graduate to learn something new in retails that run 24 hours in day
Pros
Flexible times
Cons
Healthcare, no break
Fun to work around with different people.For ladies better to be morning shift ,but when one was off required to do night shift for a lady's it's not safe ...
Cons
45 minutes break
Sometimes you need to deal with brainless customer sometimes you need to deal with college thats have no intention to work .. eg, if she/he wanna come to work he/she come if they dont mean they dont .. sometimes your salary is not minimal for work you do yes people see us sit in air-conditioning area .. they dont know what we have to deal with .. sometimes we dont even have a lunch break if we work alone!!! .. end of the day .. its up to you guys to choose .. btw for muslim .. better find some where else to work .. as we need to deal with alcohol stuff you will understand what im trying to say ..
My experience work in 7Eleven is every typical day and every shift we need to do cleaning to make sure our store clean and comfortable for customer and staff. The management for staff is good. For me workplace culture there is they are so good in teamwork. The hardest part work is you not get enough time to rest and the best part is you can continue study in business while you work. You can learned many thing there .
Pros
They give you chance to continue study there in business
Cons
The irregular work schedule
We can meet a difrent type of peoplem, some time we know how to help custemer and help eachother to stockup, it also have a type of benefic when we work at 7 eleven
Typical 9am to 6pm working hours. I started here from internship and the company decided to hired me as a full time employee. My salary last time was only 1.2k but the workplace culture and environment are great, thats what kept me going for 3 years.
If you want to work temporarily, this is the perfect place. All tasks are easy to learn. Less workload. BUT, this place not suitable for working for a long time. Low salary and benefits, career advancement also very slow.
Pros
Easy, enjoy and relax environment
Cons
Low salary and benefits.
7-Eleven give 2x salary in a month. So it’s very helpful to people who have money issue to settle down early. The environment is very friendly and the uniform for the staff is very smart.
Cons
Dangerous for girls because of night shift
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at 7-Eleven?
Its a good starting of my career. I’ve learn many things while working. I learn how to interact with customer, be a good worker although u work under pressure situation
Im quit because im having my first baby. So i quit to take care of my baby and i now i really need a job. I really love work there. Im cant work again bcause they already hired a new staff.
recommended to young age that want to search for side income for studies. very flexible shift but for muslim i do not recommended because this company is deal with beer or arak. you should search for another place to work. overall its good place to work.
i can learn everything form there. I know how to make an invoice when the item is arrived. and im also know how to control the computer for the cashier job well.
Basically , the job scope was very easy. i learned new thing such as being a cashier , handle customers and make an invoice. the management is quite good . the workplace culture is fun with good partner to work with.
The manager of this store dont have any heart , always push staff to do everything and always mad at the staff even the staff already do everything . I feel so stress bacause of the manager
This work are very fun culture without stress. Every week every staff will get one day off and every day have different staff off. You must be punctual because they have clock in and clock out to monitor about the time management of the staff
best teamwork. The good management. Can futher studies from this company. Cam improve your skills will work at this company. Many experience can archive form this work
Mengapa kita, tak bisa berpisah. Bersatu cumalah hati. Menangis sedih, biarlah ku tempuhi di alam fantasi. Puas aku tuliskan surat cinta, namun kau balas dengan derita. Orang atasan lack of leadership.
For someone who is unemploy, I would recommend 7 Eleven as your starter. However, you need to be able to stand for a long time. There are a lot of rules you need to obey. In short, 7 Eleven is a very disciplined retail store.
manage money, meet customer needs, manage goods, and smile. Learn not to make mistakes but everyone makes mistakes so learn to make no mistakes and always thought it was a fun job