99 Speedmart Sdn Bhd

99 Speedmart Sdn Bhd Employee Reviews

Malaysia222 reviews
Overall environment job is good, But I don't have my life. By the way, the salary is good. Man power is very important. If one of staff, do not attend, process management is not smooth. So, I will tired everyday
Pros
Salary
Cons
Leave
The environment and my colleagues is good and nice. I love working there, I’ve learned a lot from there and get many experience how to greet the customer, manage the stocks and all
Pros
It’s a good job
Cons
It’s a bit tired when you do the over time so much
Not fair at all although they are many workers because they seemed to be talking and eating all the time and I am always the only one who are busy . Manager don’t know how to count money since I always short money and I am so sure that I often give change in a proper amount . This is not a good management as they take our phone and when something happen in the speed mart with no managers inside then who can we inform especially when the system is down.lower management I have never seen before
Pros
Low management, stress, unfair, short money
Cons
Near hometown
i learn a lot with management team and i learn how to manage retail store while i work at here. sometimes stressful if Area Manager want come to visit (once per week)
Pros
near home
Cons
stressful
Not too stressful, learn to managing the staff , brainstorm the idea to increasing the sales and encourage customer to buy groceries , managing to ensure all item is enough and in stock, working as teamwork.
They co workers and manager was so friendly. They comfort me with the new surrounding. Its really nice and enjoyable to work there. I gain alot of experience.
- Friendly member
- Not suitable for sensitive skin

- Create new experience for starting work

- Learn how to handling cashier

- Learn how to count money to ensure that balance and not short
No matter if you are single or married, you wont have time to be with your family as you dont get offday easily. Unless you are assigned to high sale outlet, you dont get incentive at all, just basic pay.
Pros
High pay to compensate working during offday.
Cons
No personal life as difficult to get offday.
Teach me how to be a good worker and more dicipline. Apabila saya bekerja di sana..pihak pengurusan banyak mendidik cara menguruskan staff dan operasi runcit dengan sempurna..dari segi masa operasi lebih baik dan harga barang di jual berpatutan.
company not pay for the fuel claims, but we need to travel twice a day. the schedule is so terrible, plus you always have to cover other outlet that is far away but still no claims.the turnover is so high, so rarely you get the morning shift, you always have to get the full shift which is from 8am to 10.30pm. you give all to the company, but once you do wrong, the company will throw you like a rubbish. The management is suck, they just hire all the management team from the cashier. imagine the trainer is previously a cashier so they dont have the mentality, the dont have the professionalism.
Pros
Environment like staff and customer is good.
Cons
working hours, always need travel but no claims, no life, hard to get leaves
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at 99 Speedmart Sdn Bhd?
Good environment
Big space of learning

Slightly stressful

Good staff

Organized store

Non stop walk in customers

Great training

On time salary

Overtime work optional
I've been doing internship at 99 Speed Mart as Management Trainee (Branch). Paid allowance is well worth the task you have been given. Good place to learn about retail business (how to manage merchandise, sale, staff, customer..)
fun but you must productive to handle cashier and store, the management is up to you to handle the customer and the product. 99 speedmart is the lowest minimarket in malaysia
I believe the pay should be reviewed and increased as per the work burden. Nonetheless, the people working there and the working environment though were very friendly and welcoming.
Nothing to say about 99 Speedmart.. It's good for working there.. keep workers safe and provide treatment to unhealthy worker. they always provide the goods at a reasonable price.that all.. Thank you..
Nothing to say about 99 Speedmart.. It's good for working there.. keep workers safe and provide treatment to unhealthy worker. they always provide the goods at a reasonable price.that alll.. Thank you..
So far my experience work at 99 speedmart was great. And i learn how to manage a few things. Other wise, please improve some system. Such as, manager can review cctv, access the pc (use to email eod, req approval to Area manager for transfer item, movement stock) so manager and assistant manager can make a monthly stock return.
In my oppinion what i have learned is by working at sppedmart 99 good communication skill because daily have to communicatiled with custumers. The management are also very good anmanager of 99
Pros
There no free lunch but our manager will bought for us for her personal
Cons
There is a short break dailly around 2 hrs...and also there is some medical benefit
Have a good team to work together. No stress.Good management. Help each other while working together. Gain knowledge about how business works and meet many kind people.
I just want anybody that working at 99 speedmart be safety during the lockdown from government about covid 19 case
However, be a good staff at 99 speedmart because the slogan of company is it near more cheaper
working in this company help me to become more responsible and more aware of surrounding and managing the staff. the lack of staff and manager cause plenty of work and sometimes i have to cover other outlet cause of lack of staff
Ask a question about working or interviewing at 99 Speedmart Sdn Bhd. Our community is ready to answer.