A&W Restaurants

A&W Restaurants Employee Reviews

I do agree sometime restaurant seem very busy , some time normal , when I follow their hse rules n steps it s make hard job also simple n easy ...fun to work....
Pros
Free food
Cons
Short break 1/2 only ...
Amazing workplace to be if you're finding for a place to work. Doesn't matter if you're working as a part timer or a full timer schedule are flexible. The managers and co-workers are SUPER friendly and strict on crucial moments. Team trainer will train you if you have no experience in F&b (me). You'll be taught from A-Z. Free food provided. And Environment wise it's AMAZING. Of a restaurant.
Pros
Flexible schedule
Cons
Tiring
I think, typical day at my work place is very friendly and manager is very sporting if you do ur job without any complaining. They give you free accommodation and it is a little bit bored cause that place located in rnr. If you wanna work and safe money? Just choose in that place cause you can save ur money without paying any utilities or something else
Learned many new things on different area from dining section to kitchen section and cashier section. A helpful staff that are willing to teach new staff. Positive environment to work at.
working here is busy at the counter for take order because it is self service restaurant.this place is busy on saturday,sunday,lunch time and public holidays.
Pros
they give free meals and uniform
Cons
short breaks and too busy
Enjoy to work there..... Good enviroment..... Clean enviroment.... Always have stock..... Normaly not have any technical problems.... Good place to work...
Pros
Free meals
Cons
short breaks
It was my first job while waiting for my SPM result Fun to work and the most challenging is cleaning the rest Learn to be cashier and sales. Management was very helpful and knowledgeable and good guidance
i have to work shift time and not fix time.. i learned to work with cashier machine and talk comfortably with customers. i have to manage money in and out of the machine and hve to careful i got short. my co workers so helpfully and teach me how to do the job. the hardest of the job i have to stand all the time n walk fastly to manage the food what customers want. i can eat the A&W food everyday.
Pros
near from my house, just walk
Cons
it really tired job
When work there,i know how to handle a customer. Not all customer have a same attitude like we knows,people are not the same. Beside that,i also learn how to manage a time when i work there. I have to use my time with my own effort and if i not tired,i also can make a over time job. I also needs to cooperate together with all the staff when works there. When i have a problems,they will help me as they can help without any objections. I also can know how to facing a chairman when they had a meeting staff and how we should talk to them. Then,when i work there, i feel like i have my own family because of the relationship that we have make it there.
Pros
free staff meals
Cons
Short time to take rest
manager and staff manager was kind and a great leader. they teach me how to attract customer and how to communicate with people. my co-worker was having fun when doing our job.
Pros
frees lunch
Cons
short nreaks
CASHIER A&W Restaurant, 2008 • Located at AEON Taman Universiti, Skudai • Gained experience working in the customer-service field. • Learned how to serve and prepare a variety of delicacies • Gained experience to focus while working under pressure, and shouldering responsibilities for handling customer transactions honestly and carefully.