Here to help
Coronavirus update

AIG Employee Reviews

Malaysia66 reviews
Great for my startup career and great benefits, boss, colleague, workload was manageable, great location, working shift odd hours only for those who able to manage will be great
Peaceful & harmonious working environment. The management always prefers the work-life balance culture. And the employment engagement bonding is always there between higher management & other staffs.
Great for fresh grads to start their career.his experience can often be gained via temping, which can, in turn, lead to permanent work. Also if performing well will get opportunities to travel abroad.
The job is okay. Easy to understand and deliver. However, sometimes the upper management could be the reason you want to leave the company. Probably because they like to Micro-Manage people.
Odd working hours, lack of sleep, fast faced and requires you to multi-task with interpersonal communication skills. But it depends on which department or field of work you enter. If you end up in customer service or call center environment, most do not survive over a year. It is a good temporary job if you need a stepping stone to pay the bills while you focus on your aim. Unless, this is your aim in life.
Productive and very resourceful and i feel very talented and accepted in the job feel I was at and had all the benefits of my managers and colleagues to help me with my daily task and routines.
Pleasant and ideal for a new joiner/grad, i loved every single bit of it, it's a proper formal environment as well. The hardest part of the job was not being able to use your handphones sometimes.
you must have strong team building and collaborative talents, partnering easily and support staff to identify employee needs, address issues, and promote company spirit
this company provide good medical coverage. the working place is convenience and comfortable. there are pantries for you to get drinks and food. management team are very helpful
good insurance company with good product insurance. happy work with travel department such as good and kind teammates that very helpful and supportive, always help each other and help went need some help. and also very comfortable with workplace environment, not too pleasure with work and task which means work balance.
Perfect place to work. I wish I can join back, but distance are farer than before. Work life balance, attractive team games, events, celebration and so supportive team.
The good things of this company is the work environment and culture. It is a comfortable place to work at but strict 'house rule'.

I learned lot of things about management, reporting and organizing. But all that after almost 4 years of working. I wish I was exposed much earlier.

I also learned about public speaking and mentoring during a training program held by company. Through out the employment I learned how to work as a team and how important it is, which is great.
Pros
Employee Benefit, Clean Area, Some Facilities
Cons
Less exposure, hot-desk, lack of training
AIG Is very good company and provide a very good working environment. I have 6 years experienced in Aig and need to explore another company especially at my hometown.. Hopefully i get the opportunity to join another company.
Pros
Fr
- good working environment with flexible working hours
-managers are approachable and keen to help

- difficult for progress / advancement

- not good with increment
Good environment and more opportunity to grow within the organization. A very friendly working environment and the team work contribute well in reaching our targets
Pros
Good working environment
Cons
Work stress
AIG is a complex organization. Can be chaotic at times. It provides plenty of career opportunities. Sometimes it is fast paced other times small decisions are slowed down by bureaucracy.
Pros
Global opportunities
Cons
Bureaucratic
Staff with experience willing to teach new staff hired.
Discipline in punctuality and attendance.

Good team to work with and very cooperative.

Strictly in work but fun in team.
Pros
lots of training provided
Cons
low in increment
- had learn a lot of new things in AIG and I thanked all the working mates and management team in AIG Shard Services

- had a great helpful and cooperative team member's

- very clean working environment
Cons
Short break
A great workplace and also have a lot to learn. Have to learn to be a multitask person and ability to prioritize workload. A supportive team leader and manager.
Salary is low differ to other company. - Workload and need to handle stress very well - Hard to get a promotion, - Your performance will determines your rating, bonus and increment - A minimal work life balance environment - This is a multinational company hence, your working hours based on the country that you served
Pros
Medical insurance to employees and family
Cons
Zero opportunities career growth
I was attached to CS and now back end team. I love helping my customer's who call in to resolve their problem.The happiness when the issue has been resolve and they they greet thank you,that situation always make me happy. I have learned how to be more patient, and talk in a good manner.The is hectic sometimes to keep answering the calls, but i do enjoy it, my management did valued me that's why looking for diff job.
Pros
manage to resolve their issues
Cons
high call volume