AIG
AIG Employee Review

AIG is a company that adds lot of quality to your personality

26 May 2012
. A typical day used to start with the checking of the mail, routing it and ensuring that the required action istaken. In AIG I've learned about Accident & Health Insurance, Travel Insurance and the famous amongst the corporate client the product Voluntary Group Accident (VGA). Management in AIG was generally good until a new Manager came in our department from a totally different field. He made decisions that were not truly very productive. My co wrokers in AIG were the most helpful. Almost all of them were highly qualified and had the most professional ethics deeply inculcated into their activities. Yes I miss them a lot.. The hardest part of thejob was to counter the Manager who in order to secure himself was ready to sacrifice others (my) career. Othrwise all things were just wonderful.. AIG gives the employees to be on the forefront and that gives the sense of partcipation, the sense of being important. That was most enjoyable.
Pros
the colleagues, workenvironment, the get togethers
Cons
mangement at times was simply dosile
18 February 2021
Assistant Coordinator, Malaysia (Former Employee) - Kuala Lumpur
Nice environmentWork/Life BalanceCompensation/Benefits not much but medical is too good. Management was good but need to take unnecessary exam Job Culture kudos.
Pros
N/a
Cons
N/a
28 July 2020
Business Process Specialist (Former Employee) - Bukit Bintang
Great for my startup career and great benefits, boss, colleague, workload was manageable, great location, working shift odd hours only for those who able to manage will be great
22 February 2020
Senior Claims Specialist - A&H, Singapore (Former Employee) - Kuala Lumpur
Peaceful & harmonious working environment. The management always prefers the work-life balance culture. And the employment engagement bonding is always there between higher management & other staffs.
  1. AIG is a company that adds lot of quality to your personality