AIG
AIG Employee Review

An ever changing environment and learning to adapt

4 November 2019
I am thankful for the 18 plus years I had at American General/AIG. I am thankful for the opportunity I had to learn various products. I also was involved in their EAC and was able to help out in other TEAM projects as well. As our jobs were eliminated because of AIG selling off the Affinity and Small Group Employer business, there was no other place within the company. That would be the one downfault. Management was fair at times, but upper Management was always changing. You learned to adapt to their procedures.
18 January 2017
Same role
business analyst (Former Employee) - kl
good exposure to develop career opportunity and grow within the organisation. Join AIGSS under Quality Management Team as a Quality Assurance Analyst for CPS Collection Team (Finance and Accounts - Account Receivable). Responsible to analyse cases processed by Australia, Indonesia and Malaysia CPS Collection (Account receivable) and produce weekly and monthly quality report for the team.
Pros
cool boss
Cons
nil
18 February 2021
Assistant Coordinator, Malaysia (Former Employee) - Kuala Lumpur
Nice environmentWork/Life BalanceCompensation/Benefits not much but medical is too good. Management was good but need to take unnecessary exam Job Culture kudos.
Pros
N/a
Cons
N/a
28 July 2020
Business Process Specialist (Former Employee) - Bukit Bintang
Great for my startup career and great benefits, boss, colleague, workload was manageable, great location, working shift odd hours only for those who able to manage will be great
  1. An ever changing environment and learning to adapt