AIG
AIG Employee Review

Corporate Giant Where Employees Are Seen As A Number

13 March 2020
AIG fired me when I revealed to my manager that I would be seeking counseling due to suicidal thoughts. Upon my advisement that I would be seeking legal assistance regarding this blatant discrimination, AIG Human Resources threatened me. AIG could not handle being liable for an employee's mental well being so my employment was temrinated. The fact that I was a knowledge guru of my team and one of the highest producing processors on the floor with great attendance made no difference. The state of Texas agreed that AIG participated in discriminatory practices and ordered AIG to pay me the maximum legal amount for unemployment. I have not let AIG's intimidation tactics scare me, the attorney I have retained will be filing a notice of suit against AIG, the HR dictators, and my ex manager very soon.
18 February 2021
Assistant Coordinator, Malaysia (Former Employee) - Kuala Lumpur
Nice environmentWork/Life BalanceCompensation/Benefits not much but medical is too good. Management was good but need to take unnecessary exam Job Culture kudos.
Pros
N/a
Cons
N/a
28 July 2020
Business Process Specialist (Former Employee) - Bukit Bintang
Great for my startup career and great benefits, boss, colleague, workload was manageable, great location, working shift odd hours only for those who able to manage will be great
22 February 2020
Senior Claims Specialist - A&H, Singapore (Former Employee) - Kuala Lumpur
Peaceful & harmonious working environment. The management always prefers the work-life balance culture. And the employment engagement bonding is always there between higher management & other staffs.
  1. Corporate Giant Where Employees Are Seen As A Number