AIG Employee Review

Great deal of work for little pay.

4 December 2018
I have worked for CMS for seven years and still make less than $48,000 per year. The workload is heavy with very little time to plan. I have learned so much about managing my time, multi-tasking, organization skills, collaboration, leadership skills, and much more. I have been given many management opportunities. I have even had the chance to work with a textbook publishing company and present in a video that has been viewed internationally. The culture is poor. Motivation is lacking and administration does not seem quick to respond. The hardest part of the job is completing tasks in the amount of time given. I teach students 90% of my day but also have to find time to complete compliance, grading, research, analyze data, etc... The most enjoyable part of this job is working with students that are eager to learn. Seeing them enjoy an activity is incredibly beneficial.
Pros
Making a difference in students lives.
Cons
Lack of support, at times.
28 July 2020
Business Process Specialist (Former Employee) - Bukit Bintang
Great for my startup career and great benefits, boss, colleague, workload was manageable, great location, working shift odd hours only for those who able to manage will be great
22 February 2020
Senior Claims Specialist - A&H, Singapore (Former Employee) - Kuala Lumpur
Peaceful & harmonious working environment. The management always prefers the work-life balance culture. And the employment engagement bonding is always there between higher management & other staffs.
7 February 2020
Business Process Specialist (Former Employee) - Kuala Lumpur
Great for fresh grads to start their career.his experience can often be gained via temping, which can, in turn, lead to permanent work. Also if performing well will get opportunities to travel abroad.
  1. Great deal of work for little pay.