AIG
AIG Employee Review

Great job

29 November 2017
I loved this job and really learned a lot worked with a great group of people in Marketing working with all the Financial Advisors and Regional Managers handling conferences and trade shows and other events held by advisors (ie: lunch and learn, etc.). Responsible for all promotional items, literature, check requests and convention center space for events. I prepared group reviews for hospitals, schools and other institutions that had their plans with AIG. These would range in 10 -20 books ranging from 50-100+pages. I would bind them and get them to the advisor by FEDEX. This position was remote because we worked for the Northwest Region which consists of many cities as well as OC and San Diego.
Pros
Loved the life work balance and the people I worked with
Cons
The feds took over and I lost my job
18 February 2021
Assistant Coordinator, Malaysia (Former Employee) - Kuala Lumpur
Nice environmentWork/Life BalanceCompensation/Benefits not much but medical is too good. Management was good but need to take unnecessary exam Job Culture kudos.
Pros
N/a
Cons
N/a
28 July 2020
Business Process Specialist (Former Employee) - Bukit Bintang
Great for my startup career and great benefits, boss, colleague, workload was manageable, great location, working shift odd hours only for those who able to manage will be great
22 February 2020
Senior Claims Specialist - A&H, Singapore (Former Employee) - Kuala Lumpur
Peaceful & harmonious working environment. The management always prefers the work-life balance culture. And the employment engagement bonding is always there between higher management & other staffs.