AIG
AIG Employee Review

Great learning experience

28 June 2013
Alot of hands on learning and production. I have a great repoire with my coworkers and management. My typical day consists of renewals and new business. Breaking down account and prepping them for the underwriters to review to have quoted or declined. The most difficult part is gathering enough information on time from the broker in order to have the accounts prepped. The underwriters have also taken me on client meeting/luncheons to meet with our clients to put my name to a face and vice versa. It has been a pleasure meeting the people I interact in person than just through emails and phone calls. I've learned a lot about insurance and how accounts are analyzed. the experience has been great.
18 February 2021
Assistant Coordinator, Malaysia (Former Employee) - Kuala Lumpur
Nice environmentWork/Life BalanceCompensation/Benefits not much but medical is too good. Management was good but need to take unnecessary exam Job Culture kudos.
Pros
N/a
Cons
N/a
28 July 2020
Business Process Specialist (Former Employee) - Bukit Bintang
Great for my startup career and great benefits, boss, colleague, workload was manageable, great location, working shift odd hours only for those who able to manage will be great
22 February 2020
Senior Claims Specialist - A&H, Singapore (Former Employee) - Kuala Lumpur
Peaceful & harmonious working environment. The management always prefers the work-life balance culture. And the employment engagement bonding is always there between higher management & other staffs.
  1. Great learning experience