AIG
AIG Employee Review

27 January 2015
I arrived early (8am) and got ready for my day waiting for agents to come to work. I learned a long time ago in this business you had to start early to accomplish your goals. I was in management for 12+ years. I always got along with co-workers because I always believed in treating anyone the same way you expect them to treat you. The hardest part of my career was always keeping yourself motivated because it was a very easy field to run yourself out of if you became lazy and complacent. I always enjoyed helping people with my services to insure that their family would be protected in case of an early death or disability to the breadwinner.
Pros
Interaction with co workers and clients. You were rewarded really well if you worked hard.
Cons
The word no, disappointments, losing clients to death, lazy agents and not enough hours in the day.
18 February 2021
Assistant Coordinator, Malaysia (Former Employee) - Kuala Lumpur
Nice environmentWork/Life BalanceCompensation/Benefits not much but medical is too good. Management was good but need to take unnecessary exam Job Culture kudos.
Pros
N/a
Cons
N/a
28 July 2020
Business Process Specialist (Former Employee) - Bukit Bintang
Great for my startup career and great benefits, boss, colleague, workload was manageable, great location, working shift odd hours only for those who able to manage will be great
22 February 2020
Senior Claims Specialist - A&H, Singapore (Former Employee) - Kuala Lumpur
Peaceful & harmonious working environment. The management always prefers the work-life balance culture. And the employment engagement bonding is always there between higher management & other staffs.
  1. Looking back over my career, my choice for me was a good one. I was rewarded for my hard work.