AIG
AIG Employee Review

No growth

7 November 2013
My experience with the company has been a challenge for advancement. Little to no diversity. Very little room for growth change or advancement. I was not told that we were able to obtain pay increases for receiving the government bailout. You are penalizes for presenting ideas or if you questions ratings for end of the year reviews. When ask how can we help the company save money I suggested using technology vs travel. work from home. Ideas were shot down.The plus is the company offer a pension but of course not guarantee.
18 February 2021
Assistant Coordinator, Malaysia (Former Employee) - Kuala Lumpur
Nice environmentWork/Life BalanceCompensation/Benefits not much but medical is too good. Management was good but need to take unnecessary exam Job Culture kudos.
Pros
N/a
Cons
N/a
28 July 2020
Business Process Specialist (Former Employee) - Bukit Bintang
Great for my startup career and great benefits, boss, colleague, workload was manageable, great location, working shift odd hours only for those who able to manage will be great
22 February 2020
Senior Claims Specialist - A&H, Singapore (Former Employee) - Kuala Lumpur
Peaceful & harmonious working environment. The management always prefers the work-life balance culture. And the employment engagement bonding is always there between higher management & other staffs.