AIG
AIG Employee Review

Stable and Productive Department

28 March 2018
Fast-paced, but like family. Many perks and good relationship. Worked some weekends with a fantastic boss who was incredibly pleased with my work ethics. The hardest part of the job is that it eventually became monotonous and I felt like I was stuck. The most enjoyable part of the job was the relationship I had with our clients, brokers and other big wigs at other branches. They liked and respected me enough because I was always willing to help be the middle man between some of the adjusters and management, if there was something they felt a bit uneasy to get answers from, they'd ask me to see what I could do and I would handle it to the best of my ability.
18 February 2021
Assistant Coordinator, Malaysia (Former Employee) - Kuala Lumpur
Nice environmentWork/Life BalanceCompensation/Benefits not much but medical is too good. Management was good but need to take unnecessary exam Job Culture kudos.
Pros
N/a
Cons
N/a
28 July 2020
Business Process Specialist (Former Employee) - Bukit Bintang
Great for my startup career and great benefits, boss, colleague, workload was manageable, great location, working shift odd hours only for those who able to manage will be great
22 February 2020
Senior Claims Specialist - A&H, Singapore (Former Employee) - Kuala Lumpur
Peaceful & harmonious working environment. The management always prefers the work-life balance culture. And the employment engagement bonding is always there between higher management & other staffs.
  1. Stable and Productive Department