AIG
AIG Employee Review

Working for AIG

19 February 2020
I believe they are under new management and thank goodness. When I was with this company I gave my all, however it was not appreciated because everyone was in competition with one another. The department I worked in knew that I was over qualified for that position, however I thought "If I pay my dues they would respect that" but that was not the case. No one in this company except for the CEO wanted to see me thrive and this is why I feel I was undermined. Others knew he saw my potential, which was not good for them.
18 February 2021
Assistant Coordinator, Malaysia (Former Employee) - Kuala Lumpur
Nice environmentWork/Life BalanceCompensation/Benefits not much but medical is too good. Management was good but need to take unnecessary exam Job Culture kudos.
Pros
N/a
Cons
N/a
28 July 2020
Business Process Specialist (Former Employee) - Bukit Bintang
Great for my startup career and great benefits, boss, colleague, workload was manageable, great location, working shift odd hours only for those who able to manage will be great
22 February 2020
Senior Claims Specialist - A&H, Singapore (Former Employee) - Kuala Lumpur
Peaceful & harmonious working environment. The management always prefers the work-life balance culture. And the employment engagement bonding is always there between higher management & other staffs.