AIG
AIG Employee Review

Worse place I’ve ever worked

10 December 2018
This has got to be the worst place I’ve ever worked. There is NO work/ life balance. My department has been doing overtime for the last year with no sight of slowing down. We work 12 hour days Mon- Fri and also work on Saturdays. They overwork their employees to the point of exhaustion and then punish them when they make small mistakes and making mistakes, whether small or big, can cost you your job. They have an extremely high turnover because they treat their employees like robots. Career progression is only possible if you have perfect attendance (not even ONE sick day), perfect error ratios and productivity. If you are not constantly 100% perfect, you do not progress within the company at all! They set you up to FAIL.
Pros
Healthcare and PTO
Cons
Horrible management, micromanagment, no work/life balance, constant overtime, being treated like robots
18 February 2021
Assistant Coordinator, Malaysia (Former Employee) - Kuala Lumpur
Nice environmentWork/Life BalanceCompensation/Benefits not much but medical is too good. Management was good but need to take unnecessary exam Job Culture kudos.
Pros
N/a
Cons
N/a
28 July 2020
Business Process Specialist (Former Employee) - Bukit Bintang
Great for my startup career and great benefits, boss, colleague, workload was manageable, great location, working shift odd hours only for those who able to manage will be great
22 February 2020
Senior Claims Specialist - A&H, Singapore (Former Employee) - Kuala Lumpur
Peaceful & harmonious working environment. The management always prefers the work-life balance culture. And the employment engagement bonding is always there between higher management & other staffs.
  1. Worse place I’ve ever worked