AIG

AIG Employee Reviews for Business Analyst

good exposure to develop career opportunity and grow within the organisation. Join AIGSS under Quality Management Team as a Quality Assurance Analyst for CPS Collection Team (Finance and Accounts - Account Receivable). Responsible to analyse cases processed by Australia, Indonesia and Malaysia CPS Collection (Account receivable) and produce weekly and monthly quality report for the team.
Pros
cool boss
Cons
nil
Great location downtown Management a little behind They have a lot of overhead, ie 3 people doing the work 1 person can do yet at the same time some positions are doing the work that should be split with 2 people.
Working for AIG has been great thus far. I am tasked this thinking critically and producing a product that I can be proud of.
Pros
Lots of room for growth
Cons
Politics
Learned to use excel much better and complete financial reports.
This allowed me to deveolp people skills that I still use today.
I enjoy my coworkers and I believe the AIG is a good company overall. However, I am not sure about advancement opportunities. I believe it is easy to get lost in the "system" so to speak.
Pros
good benefits, good people
Cons
advancement opportunities
Very friendly work envirement which provides good balance of work and home life. Flex work hours.
AIG is a wealthy company that has been around for decades and that has had a good comback from financial crisis year. There is a lot of work to be done in improving the operations of the firm but sometimes it is difficult gasp an idea of what AIG is and what they really need and where they are going. In overall there is a lot of room to grow and its safe.
Pros
world reknown company and largest firm in its industry
Management has very little time for explanation of what is expected of personnel on project sometimes causing project overrun.Coworkers were very professional but not stuffy.Treated as if I did not exist as an employee by management in New York.