AIG

AIG Employee Reviews in Bengaluru, Karnataka

AIG has great employee benefits. Company culture is not great - Employees are treated like only resources - Work life balance is poor. I would recommend senior management to be more considerate towards subordinates.
AIGvwas a fun place to work at. The job was stressful, but my manager was extremely supportive and my colleagues were great mentors as well as wonderful friends. The hardest part of the job was of course the sales and the type of product that was being sold, but the experience was very rewarding and insightful.
Collaborative and learning environment. Work-life balance exists. Great culture. great exposure. Cooperative management. Its fun and enjoyable to work here.
Work is very bad is very busy life all employees and need very good benefits for all employees and good work place to near k r Puram only and company provide cab for all employees
I worked for 3 years in a single organisation and realised how important work life balance should for every employee. In my previous organisation they took in consideration of each and every employees work life balance by offering 2 times a week work from home policy which made them have a balance and a stress free environment which resulted in better performance.
Overall it was fantastic experience with AIG, management was so supportive and well guided. I got very good exposure to different technologies and got a chance to train other as well.
It is very nice company to work there and it will very balance life in this company.
It was fun working in AIG with mature work environment and predefined processes. Very skillful management with prime focus on customer services. Worked closely with onshore team on day to day basis to achieve defined goals.
Aig is the one of the best place to work. Having fun, no stress full. Work from home, Free Cab facility, Management is very good. Yearly once hike based in performance. Minimum 10%
Pros
No free lunch
Cons
No long hours
Short term working environment. got some good excel skills. My boss was a racist and was partial only to his clan members, He was jealous of my female friends talking to me and spending time with me during break.
Great Place to work in terms of business delivery and job satisfaction. Had many opportunities to engage in multiple roles and leverage the skills and strenths.
It was good experience working in AIG. I was part of Financial operations and also got an opportunity to travel to London for Transition. I got an experience to work in Insurance Domain
If you really know the work then it is the best company to work. Best transport facilities. Work from home policies. Once on a 3 months for team dinner.
AIG offlate has been going through a lot of Layoffs and the last India layoff was unneeded and driven due to poor leadership and poor planning of their India Operations.
Pros
Culture, Work Life Balance
Cons
Poor Leadership and especially poor direction for India operations
Very good work environment with friendly colleagues, great company to kick start a professional career. Good job work/life balance and lots of learning oppurtunities.
Good work life balance. Great management. Learned end to end accounting. Great workplace with good colleagues. A little hectic during quarter close and month end.
Work life balance in American International Group is good and 90% of the crowd working in Bangalore is of energetic age group which is an added benefit for new learnings and implementation
Great place to learn and built career in Insurane field. I got to know about tools like GES , RB Browser , Microsoft excel along with that how to work in corporate culture.
Pros
helping worplace culture
Cons
long hour
AIG was completely a melting pot of people and ideas. We all worked together to achieve the intended goal. The management style was kept as "open door" so that you knew you could rely on assistance from them when needed. We were able to balance work and personal life in a way that allowed a healthy balance towards each. We were gifted the ability to work remotely or in the office when meetings allowed for such. My reason for leaving had nothing to do with the company itself and if the opportunity presented itself, I would work for them again.
Pros
People, salary, freedom of location in which to work
Cons
When I did have to commute, it was almost 2 hours each way
Productive & Friendly workspace. Good management. Great workplace culture. Work/life Balance. Good place to work. Positive Experiance. Smart and Driven Colleagues.
• Managing the day-to-day operations of the office • Organizing and maintaining files and records • Planning and scheduling meetings and appointments.
  1. Bengaluru, Karnataka