AIG

AIG Employee Reviews in Puchong

The good things of this company is the work environment and culture. It is a comfortable place to work at but strict 'house rule'. I learned lot of things about management, reporting and organizing. But all that after almost 4 years of working. I wish I was exposed much earlier. I also learned about public speaking and mentoring during a training program held by company. Through out the employment I learned how to work as a team and how important it is, which is great.
Pros
Employee Benefit, Clean Area, Some Facilities
Cons
Less exposure, hot-desk, lack of training
Perfect place to work. I wish I can join back, but distance are farer than before. Work life balance, attractive team games, events, celebration and so supportive team.
AIG Is very good company and provide a very good working environment. I have 6 years experienced in Aig and need to explore another company especially at my hometown.. Hopefully i get the opportunity to join another company.
Pros
Fr
Staff with experience willing to teach new staff hired. Discipline in punctuality and attendance. Good team to work with and very cooperative. Strictly in work but fun in team.
Pros
lots of training provided
Cons
low in increment
Salary is low differ to other company. - Workload and need to handle stress very well - Hard to get a promotion, - Your performance will determines your rating, bonus and increment - A minimal work life balance environment - This is a multinational company hence, your working hours based on the country that you served
Pros
Medical insurance to employees and family
Cons
Zero opportunities career growth
I was attached to CS and now back end team. I love helping my customer's who call in to resolve their problem.The happiness when the issue has been resolve and they they greet thank you,that situation always make me happy. I have learned how to be more patient, and talk in a good manner.The is hectic sometimes to keep answering the calls, but i do enjoy it, my management did valued me that's why looking for diff job.
Pros
manage to resolve their issues
Cons
high call volume
Work in AIG is fun and I have learned really a lot of new skills. The management was good and workplace culture and environment is very employee friendly. Hardest part of my job is during month end where we have to complete all the tasks on the certain month before month ends.
Working with AIGSS is such an excellent experience considering the job environment, co-workers, and collaboration between top management and business partners.
Pros
Medical, aia vitality, optical, replacement leave
Cons
-+ only 1 month bonus
Working at night Learn to improve in many way Good work culture with supportive team Need to maintain quality There is team activity during work hour
Very Supportive manager. Manager will try to fight for their employee as they can to promote to better position. Need to adapt change faster as the company keep on changing from time to time. Fun workplace as many fun activities been held through the floor.
Pros
Great team
Cons
cut cost