AIG Employee Reviews in Charlotte, NC

Work-life balanceAwesome work life balance most people can work from home on Fridays. It’s super flexible for senior members. Overall would recommend
Great company to work. The Bonus and Benefits are nice. There are many great managers there to help you grow in your field. I would highly recommend anyone to join AIG
Pros
Nice Managers
Cons
some projects are overcrowded.
The company has come a long way since the financial collapse. Lots of strong talent, but there have been significant leadership changes and it has made it a somewhat difficulty culture to work in.
Weird working environment within AIG. Definitely a fast paced company that loves to have unending projects that are doomed to fail. There is a stagnant structure of wages and no real growth potential. If you are looking for a job with a decent benefits package and a a work from home flexibility then this is for you.
Company had great benefits and perks but extremely long hours, no worklife balance. I enjoyed what I did and learned a lot but the job security that was sold in the beginning was not the reality. Every couple of months, they were doing layoffs. I thought the management style at times was micro-managing from some. Learned that I was doing more than Business Analysis work and wasn't compensated for it. Felt there was no room for career advancement at times.
Pros
Great Benefits; enjoyed the flexibility (work from home)
Cons
Pay could have been more comparable
Change direction often, always busy great promotion of teamwork!! opportunity for growth always present if you are on the correct career path. Very inclusive and always positive.
This is a decent company to work for. Flexible options with nice people. Most days are very busy and full of meetings. Convenient work location.
Sales and Business Development as an Independent Insurance Agent. The management team was very knowledgeable and helpful with generating new business opportunities. I enjoyed the high pace work environment, and the support from my co-workers.
AIG is a decent place to work, though I enjoyed my time there, my particular area is challenged in structure.Overall though, not a bad experience.
Pros
Fooseball table in the Charlotte office and great colleagues
Cons
Departmental structure
i love under under that management co-workers very supportive clients helping me a lot to learn new things i am very comfortable working in this place
Seeing Appointed Clients How to be a great closer Professionalism Great team players Getting prospects Helping people's furture
Pros
Great benefits
Cons
There hardly enough time to see all your clients but you do it anyway to help their future.
I enjoyed going to work ever morning knowing it will be something new to learn, for the 15 years I seen a lot of people come and go and it is good to say I got along with everyone even with management and upper management. The most enjoyable part of the day is when I leave I was able to help someone with there problems.
Pros
lost of the venders would bring in lunches and that was a good things
Cons
There is really nothing to say.