AIG

AIG Employee Reviews in Hickory, NC

NC State Life and Health License greater opportunities for later in life. Need a more structured pay. I have met a lot of great people and have loved the opportunity to help others.
I enjoyed working with my co workers and the clients. Team work is very necessary at any office environment. Our office in Hickory were a great family/team, we always supported each other.
benefits
Cons
not job security
My job ended with any notice or anything. I gave them 16 years of my life. I grew with this company. I learned a lot working here. I didn't want to leave but I had no choice. Everyone is nice and the office environment is relaxing and enjoyable. We worked together as a team.
Pros
30 min lunch break, benefits are great
Cons
No warning or notice just shut office down
I arrived early (8am) and got ready for my day waiting for agents to come to work. I learned a long time ago in this business you had to start early to accomplish your goals. I was in management for 12+ years. I always got along with co-workers because I always believed in treating anyone the same way you expect them to treat you. The hardest part of my career was always keeping yourself motivated because it was a very easy field to run yourself out of if you became lazy and complacent. I always enjoyed helping people with my services to insure that their family would be protected in case of an early death or disability to the breadwinner.
Pros
Interaction with co workers and clients. You were rewarded really well if you worked hard.
Cons
The word no, disappointments, losing clients to death, lazy agents and not enough hours in the day.