AIG

AIG Employee Reviews in Lake Mary, FL

It was ok, it was a job like every other job not too bad but not too good. They could have had more training. I did lime working there though....they should have raised the pay also.
Well I mean, we know what happened right? The whole AIG story? When the market crashed? We all know. The things with money. We saw it on the news. It was everywhere.
AIG was a wonderful place to work. They promoted from within. Lots of opportunity for growth. Very laid back atmosphere. They were fair and it was enjoyable to work there.
AIG has so many opportunities for advancement. Their training is very thorough and they treat their employees very well. They also have awesome incentives.
Learned quoting and servicing policies on 4 different platforms. needed to be a good multi tasker and quick learner. My co-workers were the best part of the job. Being able to help them and the customers was rewarding. Learned a tremendous wealth of information about insurance.
This was one of the best jobs I've ever had. My manager and supervisor was really cool. They always gave constructive criticism and assistance on improvement.
Pros
Benefits, schedule, pay, cafeteria, workout facility
AIG is one of the worlds best insurance companies, everyone has proper training and schooling, the benefits are great, all is paid for to include extra school courses for my 220 license, vacation paid for three weeks per year. Weekends off, But if I needed to work I would Very friendly place to work.
Pros
Steady job, great work areas, all the resources needed to get the job done.
Cons
One needs to study every week to keep up with the times of insurance
I worked in Insurance for 3 years and I enjoyed the challenge of the job. I was able to learn information that would help me in the future.
Great place to work...friendly atmosphere and great group of people to work with.
I was challenged by customers and employees on a daily basis which I find enjoyable because it makes me feel useful. I have learned underwriting guidelines of the company, state regulations, and have taken many leadership management courses. My co-workers are always a blessing as they provide me with many new possibilities and challenges. The hardest part of the job is not being able to give a customer what they want. The most enjoyable part was being able to assist anyone who needed my help.
Pros
was a challenging fun workplace
Cons
no planning just implementing
Call center environment. Sold auto insurance policies.Processed quotes and answered policy questions from customers.great team work. management was very knowledgeable. hardest part of the job was trying to meet the quota each month.
Pros
free lunches, company logo items
Cons
required quotas
It was a good company which utilized customer service skills
Management over work their employee's and do not offer compensation for the etra million and one things they ask of the employee's
Pros
free coffee
Cons
30 minute lunches
One of the better call center opportunities. They do have a strict structure, typical of large call centers.
Pros
great benefits
Cons
inconsistent leadership