AIG

AIG Employee Reviews for Business Process Analyst

Great for my startup career and great benefits, boss, colleague, workload was manageable, great location, working shift odd hours only for those who able to manage will be great
Great for fresh grads to start their career.his experience can often be gained via temping, which can, in turn, lead to permanent work. Also if performing well will get opportunities to travel abroad.
AIG Is very good company and provide a very good working environment. I have 6 years experienced in Aig and need to explore another company especially at my hometown.. Hopefully i get the opportunity to join another company.
Pros
Fr
Salary is low differ to other company. - Workload and need to handle stress very well - Hard to get a promotion, - Your performance will determines your rating, bonus and increment - A minimal work life balance environment - This is a multinational company hence, your working hours based on the country that you served
Pros
Medical insurance to employees and family
Cons
Zero opportunities career growth
A good place to learn about computer systems. Produces employees with high productivity in their daily work basis. AIG focuses mainly in Timeliness and Key Performance Individuals. I've learned a lot in processing the business in various insurance systems. The work here is full of stress as we deals millions of premiums from the insureds. Minimal errors were expected,hence the works here are stressful. When it comes to month end, the work load will be relatively high, hence we are not allowed to take any leaves during month ends.
Cons
Less Leaves, Increments and Bonus
This is my 1st job after my graduation. I have learn many useful knowledge in the company, especially in my team. i was a assistant underwriter's back hand processor.
Pros
awesome colleague
Cons
Working with AIGSS is such an excellent experience considering the job environment, co-workers, and collaboration between top management and business partners.
Pros
Medical, aia vitality, optical, replacement leave
Cons
-+ only 1 month bonus
Being in AIG Shared Services, as a process specialist, I have learn on how to work independently on a customer account and work closely with them to cater their needs accordingly.
A challenging career in a dynamic and progressive organization in which my abilities visionary, hardworking, self-motivated and sense of responsibility also grow as well as the productivity of that organization.
Pros
Dental and optical allowances
Cons
Tracking system
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at AIG?
  1. Business Process Analyst