AIG Employee Reviews for Collection Agent

It was busy everyday , between reports, collection and customers it was a full day. It was always something new learn when you had to deal with a new clients . Current Management was nice and very fair. The workplace culture was Okay. The hardest part of the job was being spoken to rudely The most enjoyable part of the job was meeting your goals and meet new friendly clients.
Pros
Medical
Cons
hours
AIG was one of the best companies that I have ever worked for. The work environment is fun. Management keeps every day fresh by having contests or giveaways. We used to get cash prizes for most money collected, best customer service, best work ethic, attendance, and conduct. All of the staff was super friendly and there was not a soul who wouldn't help of help was needed. I'd recommend this company to anyone who likes a challenge, and to anyone who values job security and growth.
Pros
Great work environment, good pay, oppportunity for growth, promotions from within the company. There were just too many to list.
Cons
Not really any that i can think of.
The many years I worked for AIG it has provided me with a many opportunities to advance in different areas of the collection departments. Taught me to how to work with high regard under pressure. Which now enables me to go out to the insurance field and work for other companies.
Working at AIG was a learning experience everyday. Challenging work but gives you good experience. Gives you exposure to enter into any field and even promotes your career growth.
Pros
Flexibility to work
Cons
Restricted overtime
Excellent Company to work for, it was a pleasure to have worked for this company. Excellent HR support and company is well structured.
Pros
great hours and close to Go train
I can't say enough about the people I worked with. The people are wonderful and very helpful if needed. I miss them.