AIG Employee Reviews for Development Operations Engineer

Good to explore technology and working at AIG is fun and no stress. It made myself to do more work with supporting team. I would recommend freshers who are willing to learn more show their talent at AIG
This is very competetive place to learn and grow atleast among our team and very friendly. I have joined with out any prior knowledge about Cloud and learned there and performed Hands on.
AIG is a company that, while geared to providing the best service possible for its clients, makes sure its employees are well compensated and treated fairly.
Great place to work at BNYMellon. I am very lucky to get selected in the interview and get a great platform to work . My team was very supportive and helpful.
The work was done without any pressure. It is mainly related to AWS solutions using EC2, S3, RDS, Load Balancer etc. and used Jenkins for Continuous Integration.
Diverse portfolio.Lots of opportunities for horizontal movement.Great mix of product and services.Friendly culture, have good benefits and you are working on a project and you can move around.
Company culture is important to employees, because workers are more likely to enjoy their time in the workplace when they fit in with the company culture. Employees tend to enjoy work when their needs and values are consistent with those in the workplace. They tend to develop better relationships with coworkers, and are even more
Good team and management Cordial relationship with employees Best place to work Good benefits. Workculture is good. Friendly Company policies and work benefits.