AIG Employee Reviews for IT Project Manager

If I had not been on night shift, I would have never left the company. I have been given a real project management experience here and the higher ups have been very vocal about their goals while being very supportive as well.
I live working at AIG. The work environment is great and inclusive and management is also very good. Pay and benefits, specially 401K, are excellent; however, recently there have been a large amount of layoffs which creates a lot of uncertainty in regards to job security.
Great opportunity to learn and build career path. Established great relationships with Management and outside vendors. I would recommend AIG in the future.
AIG allows you to brainstorm ideas and execute them in plans. AIG's employees are friendly and family oriented. Great working environment with flexible working hours.
Change direction often, always busy great promotion of teamwork!! opportunity for growth always present if you are on the correct career path. Very inclusive and always positive.
People used to be friendly; during project delivery periods, the environment used to be busy and everyone was focused on the project.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at AIG?