AIG

AIG Culture reviews

Nice environmentWork/Life BalanceCompensation/Benefits not much but medical is too good. Management was good but need to take unnecessary exam Job Culture kudos.
Pros
N/a
Cons
N/a
Great for my startup career and great benefits, boss, colleague, workload was manageable, great location, working shift odd hours only for those who able to manage will be great
Peaceful & harmonious working environment. The management always prefers the work-life balance culture. And the employment engagement bonding is always there between higher management & other staffs.
Productive and very resourceful and i feel very talented and accepted in the job feel I was at and had all the benefits of my managers and colleagues to help me with my daily task and routines.
Pleasant and ideal for a new joiner/grad, i loved every single bit of it, it's a proper formal environment as well. The hardest part of the job was not being able to use your handphones sometimes.
you must have strong team building and collaborative talents, partnering easily and support staff to identify employee needs, address issues, and promote company spirit
The good things of this company is the work environment and culture. It is a comfortable place to work at but strict 'house rule'. I learned lot of things about management, reporting and organizing. But all that after almost 4 years of working. I wish I was exposed much earlier. I also learned about public speaking and mentoring during a training program held by company. Through out the employment I learned how to work as a team and how important it is, which is great.
Pros
Employee Benefit, Clean Area, Some Facilities
Cons
Less exposure, hot-desk, lack of training
Staff with experience willing to teach new staff hired. Discipline in punctuality and attendance. Good team to work with and very cooperative. Strictly in work but fun in team.
Pros
lots of training provided
Cons
low in increment
- had learn a lot of new things in AIG and I thanked all the working mates and management team in AIG Shard Services - had a great helpful and cooperative team member's - very clean working environment
Cons
Short break
A great workplace and also have a lot to learn. Have to learn to be a multitask person and ability to prioritize workload. A supportive team leader and manager.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at AIG?
Management is good and overall environment is satisfied. There is a lot of field and desktop work exposure. Workplace culture overall was good.Working colleagues is very friendly and effective in manner of helping in daily job task.
Pros
AIG is a truly collaborative and trusting professional work environment.
Cons
nil
Work in AIG is fun and I have learned really a lot of new skills. The management was good and workplace culture and environment is very employee friendly. Hardest part of my job is during month end where we have to complete all the tasks on the certain month before month ends.
Fun Workplace,productive, work as a team, take care of employee in every way, people company, open to discussion, not a stressful place to work in....
- Great place to work - Friendly Environment - Management able to listen on the employee requirement - Team Lead are helpful with the job requirement
Easy to communicate between staff and upper management. Every of ceremony will celebrate in different way and happy to get long with others department.
Career advancement and good place to start your career. The working culture is also good and.healty. there have play area and relax room. The leadership also quite good and not bias.
Pros
Good increment n bonus
Cons
Working for other country
Working at night Learn to improve in many way Good work culture with supportive team Need to maintain quality There is team activity during work hour
A company where you will be groomed & progress. Management group is so fun as they teach you grow in a way which you will enjoy even in a pressured environment.
Pros
Work life balance
Cons
- being at work from 8am-6pm -learn on how to be independent, multi tasking, how to handle a situation, think out of the box, - rewards the employee, appreciation, recognize the employee, - diversity culture, we welcome all races - handling difficult customer when they demand for something which we unable to provide. -celebrate all the Asian festivals like, Christmas, Chinese New Year, Hari Raya and Diwali, decorating our working place, competition, games, potluck, charity, team outing
Pros
free internet, clinic, quite room, Play room
I gain a lot of new experience The environment was fun to work Enjoyable to work new hires because of their characters The management was very good & helping as well
The workplace has a conducive environment to perform our daily tasks without any objections. I have learned to give my 100% concentration on my job. All my team leader and managers are so friendly and supportive. They are willing to teach and assist when I do mistakes or have any doubts regarding job tasks.