AIG

AIG Job Security & Advancement reviews

Nice environmentWork/Life BalanceCompensation/Benefits not much but medical is too good. Management was good but need to take unnecessary exam Job Culture kudos.
Pros
N/a
Cons
N/a
Great for my startup career and great benefits, boss, colleague, workload was manageable, great location, working shift odd hours only for those who able to manage will be great
Peaceful & harmonious working environment. The management always prefers the work-life balance culture. And the employment engagement bonding is always there between higher management & other staffs.
Great for fresh grads to start their career.his experience can often be gained via temping, which can, in turn, lead to permanent work. Also if performing well will get opportunities to travel abroad.
Perfect place to work. I wish I can join back, but distance are farer than before. Work life balance, attractive team games, events, celebration and so supportive team.
The good things of this company is the work environment and culture. It is a comfortable place to work at but strict 'house rule'. I learned lot of things about management, reporting and organizing. But all that after almost 4 years of working. I wish I was exposed much earlier. I also learned about public speaking and mentoring during a training program held by company. Through out the employment I learned how to work as a team and how important it is, which is great.
Pros
Employee Benefit, Clean Area, Some Facilities
Cons
Less exposure, hot-desk, lack of training
AIG Is very good company and provide a very good working environment. I have 6 years experienced in Aig and need to explore another company especially at my hometown.. Hopefully i get the opportunity to join another company.
Pros
Fr
- good working environment with flexible working hours -managers are approachable and keen to help - difficult for progress / advancement - not good with increment
Good environment and more opportunity to grow within the organization. A very friendly working environment and the team work contribute well in reaching our targets
Pros
Good working environment
Cons
Work stress
AIG is a complex organization. Can be chaotic at times. It provides plenty of career opportunities. Sometimes it is fast paced other times small decisions are slowed down by bureaucracy.
Pros
Global opportunities
Cons
Bureaucratic
A great workplace and also have a lot to learn. Have to learn to be a multitask person and ability to prioritize workload. A supportive team leader and manager.
Salary is low differ to other company. - Workload and need to handle stress very well - Hard to get a promotion, - Your performance will determines your rating, bonus and increment - A minimal work life balance environment - This is a multinational company hence, your working hours based on the country that you served
Pros
Medical insurance to employees and family
Cons
Zero opportunities career growth
I have enjoyed working there for a year contract . I have gained lots of experience in the field of insurance . I would recommend getting hired in this field.
Nice team leader, trainer, manager and even the higher management is from US, but they are fun to work with. Good job growth and a lot of training provided for suitable candidates. Location is also very strategic for public transport user.
Pros
Free shuttle from LRT, night shift allowances, plenty of activities
Cons
Permanent night shift
Career advancement and good place to start your career. The working culture is also good and.healty. there have play area and relax room. The leadership also quite good and not bias.
Pros
Good increment n bonus
Cons
Working for other country
This is my 1st job after my graduation. I have learn many useful knowledge in the company, especially in my team. i was a assistant underwriter's back hand processor.
Pros
awesome colleague
Cons
good environment and management. There is no career development here since this is shared service company. I learn about insurance and the lines of business.
Pros
location
Cons
less challenges
A company where you will be groomed & progress. Management group is so fun as they teach you grow in a way which you will enjoy even in a pressured environment.
Pros
Work life balance
Cons
I gain a lot of new experience The environment was fun to work Enjoyable to work new hires because of their characters The management was very good & helping as well
Very Supportive manager. Manager will try to fight for their employee as they can to promote to better position. Need to adapt change faster as the company keep on changing from time to time. Fun workplace as many fun activities been held through the floor.
Pros
Great team
Cons
cut cost
good exposure to develop career opportunity and grow within the organisation. Join AIGSS under Quality Management Team as a Quality Assurance Analyst for CPS Collection Team (Finance and Accounts - Account Receivable). Responsible to analyse cases processed by Australia, Indonesia and Malaysia CPS Collection (Account receivable) and produce weekly and monthly quality report for the team.
Pros
cool boss
Cons
nil
  1. Job Security & Advancement