AIG Management reviews

The job is okay. Easy to understand and deliver. However, sometimes the upper management could be the reason you want to leave the company. Probably because they like to Micro-Manage people.
Peaceful & harmonious working environment. The management always prefers the work-life balance culture. And the employment engagement bonding is always there between higher management & other staffs.
this company provide good medical coverage. the working place is convenience and comfortable. there are pantries for you to get drinks and food. management team are very helpful
The good things of this company is the work environment and culture. It is a comfortable place to work at but strict 'house rule'. I learned lot of things about management, reporting and organizing. But all that after almost 4 years of working. I wish I was exposed much earlier. I also learned about public speaking and mentoring during a training program held by company. Through out the employment I learned how to work as a team and how important it is, which is great.
Pros
Employee Benefit, Clean Area, Some Facilities
Cons
Less exposure, hot-desk, lack of training
- had learn a lot of new things in AIG and I thanked all the working mates and management team in AIG Shard Services - had a great helpful and cooperative team member's - very clean working environment
Cons
Short break
I was attached to CS and now back end team. I love helping my customer's who call in to resolve their problem.The happiness when the issue has been resolve and they they greet thank you,that situation always make me happy. I have learned how to be more patient, and talk in a good manner.The is hectic sometimes to keep answering the calls, but i do enjoy it, my management did valued me that's why looking for diff job.
Pros
manage to resolve their issues
Cons
high call volume
Management is good and overall environment is satisfied. There is a lot of field and desktop work exposure. Workplace culture overall was good.Working colleagues is very friendly and effective in manner of helping in daily job task.
Pros
AIG is a truly collaborative and trusting professional work environment.
Cons
nil
Work in AIG is fun and I have learned really a lot of new skills. The management was good and workplace culture and environment is very employee friendly. Hardest part of my job is during month end where we have to complete all the tasks on the certain month before month ends.
It is a good company as it is very solid management. However you need to look upon the operation team on how they are treated. are they well motivated or it was just the higher level management are getting the names.
Pros
very awesome annual dinner
Cons
no increment and very bad bonus
- Great place to work - Friendly Environment - Management able to listen on the employee requirement - Team Lead are helpful with the job requirement
1. To provide daily customer service, administrative. Operational and coordination support to the related department. 2. Responsible for handling phone-in problem. 3. Provides 1st or 2nd level Service Desk incident management and case handling through to successful resolution of in-scope products, services, and processes for the supported customer. 4. Apply solutions to those problems through phone support customers. 5. Providing technical/non-technical screening of calls. 6. Remotely troubleshoot the problems 7. Recognizes and takes action when escalation and de-escalation are required for critical and urgent cases and follow designated customer procedure. 8. Train users according to technical release and security standards. 9. Any other tasks assigned by Management as and when required.
Pros
Free Lunch on Wednesday, Insurance covered for family
Cons
High calls
Easy to communicate between staff and upper management. Every of ceremony will celebrate in different way and happy to get long with others department.
Nice team leader, trainer, manager and even the higher management is from US, but they are fun to work with. Good job growth and a lot of training provided for suitable candidates. Location is also very strategic for public transport user.
Pros
Free shuttle from LRT, night shift allowances, plenty of activities
Cons
Permanent night shift
good environment and management. There is no career development here since this is shared service company. I learn about insurance and the lines of business.
Pros
location
Cons
less challenges
Working with AIGSS is such an excellent experience considering the job environment, co-workers, and collaboration between top management and business partners.
Pros
Medical, aia vitality, optical, replacement leave
Cons
-+ only 1 month bonus
I can see myself growing in this company, however, for me, whenever there is racism, i should not support it and i do believe the management in AIG is very bad since there is racism and chronism everywhere in the office
A company where you will be groomed & progress. Management group is so fun as they teach you grow in a way which you will enjoy even in a pressured environment.
Pros
Work life balance
Cons
I gain a lot of new experience The environment was fun to work Enjoyable to work new hires because of their characters The management was very good & helping as well
good exposure to develop career opportunity and grow within the organisation. Join AIGSS under Quality Management Team as a Quality Assurance Analyst for CPS Collection Team (Finance and Accounts - Account Receivable). Responsible to analyse cases processed by Australia, Indonesia and Malaysia CPS Collection (Account receivable) and produce weekly and monthly quality report for the team.
Pros
cool boss
Cons
nil
Good management and very organized on system and individual grooming.A definite recommended place to test your inner capabilities.A place where i have gained much of my people leadership skills.
Pros
Benefit and growth
Cons
Work life balance
Being a Quality Reviewer is an exciting work that one can have.I am flexible working hours person supporting different countries. Taking lead in certain project for process improvement is one of the key role by providing critical analysis reports to the operation,management and business partners. Excellent co-workers and management whereby the support for the growth of individual is always priorities. All the jobs do have challenges in certain way.Accept the challenges and keep fighting for better career growth. Working in AIG is fun and exciting.
Pros
Open environment