AIG

AIG Work-Life Balance reviews

Nice environmentWork/Life BalanceCompensation/Benefits not much but medical is too good. Management was good but need to take unnecessary exam Job Culture kudos.
Pros
N/a
Cons
N/a
Great for my startup career and great benefits, boss, colleague, workload was manageable, great location, working shift odd hours only for those who able to manage will be great
Peaceful & harmonious working environment. The management always prefers the work-life balance culture. And the employment engagement bonding is always there between higher management & other staffs.
Great for fresh grads to start their career.his experience can often be gained via temping, which can, in turn, lead to permanent work. Also if performing well will get opportunities to travel abroad.
The job is okay. Easy to understand and deliver. However, sometimes the upper management could be the reason you want to leave the company. Probably because they like to Micro-Manage people.
good insurance company with good product insurance. happy work with travel department such as good and kind teammates that very helpful and supportive, always help each other and help went need some help. and also very comfortable with workplace environment, not too pleasure with work and task which means work balance.
Perfect place to work. I wish I can join back, but distance are farer than before. Work life balance, attractive team games, events, celebration and so supportive team.
AIG Is very good company and provide a very good working environment. I have 6 years experienced in Aig and need to explore another company especially at my hometown.. Hopefully i get the opportunity to join another company.
Pros
Fr
- good working environment with flexible working hours -managers are approachable and keen to help - difficult for progress / advancement - not good with increment
Good environment and more opportunity to grow within the organization. A very friendly working environment and the team work contribute well in reaching our targets
Pros
Good working environment
Cons
Work stress
AIG is a complex organization. Can be chaotic at times. It provides plenty of career opportunities. Sometimes it is fast paced other times small decisions are slowed down by bureaucracy.
Pros
Global opportunities
Cons
Bureaucratic
Salary is low differ to other company. - Workload and need to handle stress very well - Hard to get a promotion, - Your performance will determines your rating, bonus and increment - A minimal work life balance environment - This is a multinational company hence, your working hours based on the country that you served
Pros
Medical insurance to employees and family
Cons
Zero opportunities career growth
I was attached to CS and now back end team. I love helping my customer's who call in to resolve their problem.The happiness when the issue has been resolve and they they greet thank you,that situation always make me happy. I have learned how to be more patient, and talk in a good manner.The is hectic sometimes to keep answering the calls, but i do enjoy it, my management did valued me that's why looking for diff job.
Pros
manage to resolve their issues
Cons
high call volume
Career advancement and good place to start your career. The working culture is also good and.healty. there have play area and relax room. The leadership also quite good and not bias.
Pros
Good increment n bonus
Cons
Working for other country
good environment and management. There is no career development here since this is shared service company. I learn about insurance and the lines of business.
Pros
location
Cons
less challenges
Working at night Learn to improve in many way Good work culture with supportive team Need to maintain quality There is team activity during work hour
A company where you will be groomed & progress. Management group is so fun as they teach you grow in a way which you will enjoy even in a pressured environment.
Pros
Work life balance
Cons
Good management and very organized on system and individual grooming.A definite recommended place to test your inner capabilities.A place where i have gained much of my people leadership skills.
Pros
Benefit and growth
Cons
Work life balance
This job is very challenging that you can't even speak a wrong word or sentences. By the way, I had learned a lot of knowledge , skill on this job.
Pros
language allowance, shift allowance
Cons
Good place for new or fresh graduate to join. Being an American company, lack of job security. The company tent to make some drastic decision and spend unnecessary for system will not produce results as expected
Pros
Nice work station
Cons
Frequent change of direction
I am happy with my current company but I need to find new job which is more convenient to travel and easier to manage my time as my current company, I need to work as a shift rotation
  1. Work-Life Balance