AXA Employee Reviews

Political and unfairly. Gossiping. Colleagues not friendly and there is no good relationship between old staff and new staff. They like talk bad behind new staff.
Must have a good habit and well discipline in the work field. Everyday must set a specific time and clients to meet . It provide opportunity for the improvement of managerial skills. It gives satisfaction, respect and security.
everything is fun when working there. even though sometime we get stress but still manageable. everyone is willing to help and give advice when needed. they will teach if we not know something. always make daily work fun with laughter.
I promote and cross selling insurance for Affin Bank customer. Management is good and there is a lot of benefits here. they treat all staff with good and great attitude
Pros
good commision, insurance for staff, allowance
Cons
hard to find a sales
i love to work in this community. from the upper management until the lowest, all good. they're friendly. i work under hong kong department which is majority chinese but never once have an issue with them.
Pros
benefit
Cons
shortbreaks
5 days work, worklife balance. Learning culture definitely at AXA. Good staff development plan for all staff. Challenging task is recruiting good financial consultant to produce more Sales. Most enjoyable, friendly colleagues.
Pros
good environment, many meeting rooms, nice pantry
Cons
Local CEO is not friendly enough to mingle with all employees at office.
Long hours, no formal training, Constant cost-cutting environment. Very friendly and helpful colleagues, expectations of work conveyed clearly, agile working environment
Learned a lot from colleagues. They were willing to teach and correct my work. The job culture is fantastic, everyone was passionate about their jobs and they did not take anything for granted. Friendly staff.
AXA is willing to give more incentives and advantages to their partners. And also, they will motivate partners through social media like whatsapp , facebook and etc.
The management give full support to our unit manager for recruiting and also provide training to those new agents. The management also given incentive to those performing agents and unit manager like example:mini oversea trip to Macau & Hong Kong for those agents can achieved RM 30 PVI for 90 days.
Usually when arrived at work place, everyone will doing their work for example checking email, and reviewing previous work. I've learned that they really focus in achieving their goals, helping each other. the management is fine, my co-workers also so reliable. The hardest part of the job is, depends on certain agent what they want and the way that they prefer the job to be done. The most enjoyable part is, people don't bother me when i'm doing my work and i enjoy doing my work.
Pros
can participate if the company doing small event.
Cons
Temporary staff doesn't have any benefit.
The hardest part of the job is when there is no high tech system in a company and every reports must be compiled by using complicated formulas in Microsoft Excel.
Pros
Improve Microsoft Excel Skills & Knowledge
Cons
Limited of data range in Microsoft Excel
i like my job dealing with customer make a new challenge every day meet a new people make us learn new language colleague is most important partner that we can share our experience our goal together work with a team
The company is a stable company with steady growth and clear vision for employees. Work life balance is good in this organization.