Play YouTube video button
Information from Accenture:

Accenture Employee Reviews

Malaysia111 reviews
Fun and Exciting Company
What I learnt best is the various culture where, no judgement irregardless of gender (LGBT), flat hierarchy system (all are equal), opinions and ideas are easily accepted and quick in implemented once it's found relevant.
Fun Environment
Accenture is good leading company, always have a fun Environment to work, full of young and ambitious member. No dress code, management always care about your well-being.
Work with Accenture
Supplied to another project so have not been visiting too much of their HQ offices. Hectic work environment supporting a 24/7 social media company in a big busy city
its good for short run but for advancement is quite hard
its a fast paced job and if you cannot handle the stress you shoyld avoid it. Its good if you are not looking for a permanent job to satisfy your ambitions.
Have a pantry / Foosball table
Accenture have a different projects, There is one project with Arabic management and they are too bad and not professional and they help their community according to the nationality and what you will give to them you will get what you want.

The hardest part is the shifts schedule and week off , You will get what shift you want if you are their friend and too close to them.
Working as a Graphic designer
The task given by Clients are in text format and will have to figure out what ea h of it meant and make an infographic. Clients will have a video needed to be done and finish on a specific time given
Relaxing and fun workplace
I was having good time working for a project under Accenture. Though sometimes the job didn't go really well, it is still an experience that I will recommend to the others.
Job
The company have a high level of professionalism and expertise and I'm learning so much from my current job with the company, happy to be a part of the Accenture projects
Not recommend if it is contract.
Lack of job security if you are being offered on contract term. Please revise carefully before accepting the offer. It is better to be hired directly from the company and not from the third party (agent)
need to focus on employee
The management team seen to dont know what employee do, they just push and create target and do not focus on employee benefit. Despite that the work place is good.
Competitive and positive environment that I love because somehow it push me to think out of the box and do more to contribute something good to team.
Reviewing and analysing developers products from Arabic countries to be synced with policy that given by our client before it publish to the public.
Also, give new ideas to keep our workflows more efficient.
Good for fressher
Good place to start with considerably high salary for fresher
Repetitive tasks

Rotational shifts

Rather poor benefits, no lunch or dinner allowance or gym allowance
Depends on your performance but not on your opinion much
Difficult to negotiate for salary raise, holidays are limited depending on how many public day it has in a month, and you're not allowed to apply for holiday leave if they're short of staff.

What I learn is to how be better at team work because opinions matters and it's difficult to voice out if the team wouldn't allow each person to speak properly. I also learn personal opinion on work doesn't fully represent a person, but sometimes it does if one trait continues throughout.

I enjoyed the working environment when there's celebrations of cultural holidays and also festival from other country. Other than that, I find work place is quite bland, when everyone is trying to just work.
Steep learning curve yet rewarding
A fast-paced working environment with competitive and helpful co-workers . Interns are given the opportunity to be involved in the core works and chances to learn regardless of what your background is. Overall, it has opened my eyes to how an IT consulting company works.
Their Management is awful
The management team is bias, and not fair. They cut people as they want and there is no explanation for the reason. I think its not professional at all
Quite stressful
everyday need to solve a huge posts and reports at work
have to update about policy of company every two weeks and working by shift

not have much opportunity for improving english skills
Its a been an honor for me to work with multi national team mate
The team mate is owesome. They are willing to help you if you are facing any problems regarding to works without hesitate. I have learned a lot from the team
multiple nationality
multiple nationality environment.
all work environments (opportunity, management, cultures) depend on the project.

there is a change to get good opportunity, but sometimes all changed suddenly due to the client's decision.
About the company
The company is very good and also we can work in a very good environment!Besides that I’m so enjoying working with my team and also I really learn a lot of things from my colleague !
Fun workplace with weekly events
The workplace is diverse and fun with a bright atmosphere. The people are nice. Learned a lot of great management skills from the senior. Overtime sometimes exists but the compensation is good.
Productive workplace
Good working environment
Opportunity to have business travel

High level of cultural understanding

Easy to communicate

A bit stressful due to a competitive atmosphere
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Accenture. Our community is ready to answer.
6.8K