Accenture

Accenture Employee Reviews

Malaysia136 reviews

Found 136 reviews matching the searchSee all 21,181 reviews

Very fast-paced, a lot of opportunity for growth, little work-life balance

Pros: You'd get to experience a wide range of projectsThere are career development opportunitiesWide networking opportunities from other countries in AsiaCons: Very fast-paced and competitive industryClient-facing is very tiresome because they expect a lot from youVery little work-life balance Your work environment mostly depends on your leader that is being assigned to the projectYou may get deployed to join another project so if you're looking for something stable, please think twice before joining

Town hall interactive

Aside from work, there are interactive games, staff points to earn, quarterly surprises from management. Overall good experience. Staff welfare seems to be well taken care of, depending on HR, some may lean towards management. Had a bad experience during which a senior project lead joined a meeting and gave a clear message for staff that company existed first before we got a job, and thus he expect us to follow through direction from leads who may not be giving a wise advise due to lack of hands on. Even though we are staff, we are quite well educated (no more boomers era where WW2 just ended) and I believe two way communication is a key to improvise, move forward and make a difference. We are not robots.

Pros

Points can be use to redeem products

Cons

Cost cutting maybe subtle, and job security

Little career progression opportunities

The pay was good and the work-life balance was great. The work was also not stressful, but is also why there is not much to learn (atleast for my role). There is also little career advancement opportunities. The management style is also very tedious. Applying for a leave is also troublesome because there is a quota per week/month. So it is a great job and place to start your career and for short-term but I can’t see myself here for long-term.

Pros

Great pay and allowance

Cons

Difficult to apply leave

baloney.. very disappointed

been working here for 2 yrs, based on my experiences, this company is not so bad, okay~ mostly if you want to settle, not looking forward to building your career, I think this would be the best one. I want to build my career but somehow, I see things, and that's like 1. the benefit is not much competitive but okay.2. unstable management (seriously, approve and cancel several times at the same time, make all employees confuse)3. shift schedule changes every 3months, but always inform us less than a week in advance, can't even plan for anything if it's a shifting period. (sometimes just right before the shifting change they inform us, eg. today night shift and suddenly starting tomorrow morning shift. I did complain a lot but no changes)4. not working efficiently, for example even the simple thing like, if I want to request off day I must send an email to my TL and TL will check availability of Leave and if there's no available TL will tell me available slot. if Leave approved, I need to create off events on a random website so requesting and creating an event might take a minimum 1day up to 2weeks depends on your TL (no one actually explains to me why I have to create an event, guess no one knows... and also need to add in time expenses page, and also request to HR team that I am going to spend my VL ...... ) 5. so many websites to log in and out of every day... if the pc or your account has an issue and late login, you must work more.it happened to me before, normally I go to work 2-30mins early and that time my account got an issue, I couldn't log in any PC, -

Pros

free lunch for now coz of COVID situation.

Cons

no health care card, must spend our money and claim it. Using a very old PC. schedule team is very busy? or slow?

Sweet Talks and Promises by the company’s HR/Management

Was promised to be able to change role in 12-months working in the company but fast forward until now, no other roles are available since the other roles were going to other country. Was promised to be promoted to the next career level when I accepted to move to another project but still remain at the same career level since the beginning. Learning session ended up with being QA-ed most of the time and definitely did not feel like learning at all. No career growth and job security. Bad project management who thinks that employees are replaceable and won’t affect how the company runs since it has existed even before the employee was hired. He stated in the meeting “Don’t challenge the company who feeds you!”. Was part of the activity’s committee but whenever ideas being raised with a budget in MYR, the management opposed the idea saying the budget is a little bit too high while working in the well-known Accenture under a big named international client.

Pros

Great colleagues

Cons

Short Vacation Leaves & other benefits, Bad Project Management, No Transparency, No Promised Career Growth/Security, Shady HR, No Mobile Phones Allowed, No Trust between Employer & Employees

Good company to work for overall

Overall experience with the company is good. Attractive benefits and good work life balance, with nice colleagues. Adapted well to the pandemic situation and handled work from home well, as all the process for working from home is organised with not much issue.

Benefits

Nice memorable

I like to work there, awesome and chill people. So far is the best place to work for me…. I recommend it to other people too, my supervisor is also pretty friendly

Really pleasant environment to work

Really pleasant environment to work, The Top level Management are helpful and supporting employee to expanding their capacity. Work life balance, good and really enjoy working with them

Pros

Fair Promotion

Cons

Stressful and no work life balance

Hectic work and you wont have work life balance working here. You need to be quick in solving issues, else you’ll be questioned by the managers. You only get limited medical coverage per annum.

Pros

Monthly Mobile allowance

Cons

Short breaks, no work life balance, limited medical coverage

Not transparent and so many uncertainty

they are not being transparent to you about the ongoing project and your kpi. if you work contract with them, please avoid it since they will give you so many uncertainty in decision making and will jeopardize your rice bowl. In the end, they simply last minute ending your contract while they promised something different to you before you join them. so don't always believe whatever they say about your employment. surprisingly, they not only uncertain about your contract but they also have so many uncertainty in their own process while doing work as a team. while doing work, they will give decision on the process with no permanent official notification and simply change the process they made few days ago and call the process as invalid today. easy to say, so many twists only in their process at work. the reporting manager of the project not even talking or mingle with you but they can simply give their bias response by not even knowing you. I'm not sure what about the other projects but the culture here, you have to beware with their uncertain decision making. they can simply change what they decided yesterday.

Fast paced but vast room of knowledge

It's a fast past and volatile environment. Must be adaptable as requirement ever changing due to client request. Extended working hours may be applied. Collaborative team and good skillful resources. Good remuneration package if hired as permanent staff. Competitive when comes to climbing the ladder but opportunity is there.Don't expect work-life balance! Be prepared to be highly committed and flexible to work around the clock.A lot of training available online to upscale your skills/knowledge. Staff activities (formal/informal) organized to promote bonding among employees.

Pros

Flexible work hour.

Cons

Breaks-don't expect according to schedule.

Positive Environment

Inclusive environment where each of us support each other and value ideas. Team lead and boss are always open for discussion. Training provided with coaching too. Engagement activities and even get free lunch and dinner as well. Always happy to go to work.

Pros

Fun work place

Cons

Working hours is shift basis

Nice teammates and good place to work

Really nice experience to work here. Teammates are really cooperative and always support each other. Teamlead always take care of members and kindly guide us.

Pros

Drinks

Cons

No free parking

Great company

Everyone was so nice, it felt like a literal family & the work varied for each day so there was never a dull day at the office. Accenture has this culture that makes everyone feel a bond with each other even after the office hours (in a good way)

Very bad experience

I have learned a lot about patience and how to take stress working there, also what shouldn't be fair, and the typical job environment I should run from in the future. that's how helpful working at Accenture is.

Pros

Business and career wise, none

Cons

stress, bad management, low skilled employees, no background check, interview process very poor, poor training, poor tools

Accenture

A good company in terms of salary and work tasks but be ready to a frequent instability within the projetcs that might end up by not renewing your contact or kicking out suddenly because they don't need you anymore. so the idea here you are just a number that the turn might come on you

Good company culture

Company culture is good, no stress working environment. Easy job scope, work life balance. Overall working environment is great.

Pros

Job scope

Cons

Salary is not high

The Office and the Leads are fun

The leads are down to earth. The leads are so friendly and firm but not curb their employees. The office providing some stress relievers stuff such as PS4, Monopoly, and Arcade Machine. The friends are nice too. You will have more international friends from the office.

Pros

Free Drinks such as Coffee, tea, Milo, juice. Clean.

Cons

The works mighty stressful for some people. Shift rotation some how makes the bodies energy failing.

Easy money

As a content Reviewer, I can say it an easy money job with a lot of hair loss, tasks are almost fixed, and the work environment is cool overall.......

Pros

Easy money

Cons

Not stable

It's a great place to work

The management are well organized and always helpful on time A great place to start a new job Easy learning and leveling up Teach us in a slow pace to understand

Fun and Exciting Company

What I learnt best is the various culture where, no judgement irregardless of gender (LGBT), flat hierarchy system (all are equal), opinions and ideas are easily accepted and quick in implemented once it's found relevant.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Accenture. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Accenture
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?