Play YouTube video button
Coronavirus update
Information from Accenture:

Accenture Employee Reviews

Malaysia116 reviews
The leads are down to earth. The leads are so friendly and firm but not curb their employees. The office providing some stress relievers stuff such as PS4, Monopoly, and Arcade Machine. The friends are nice too. You will have more international friends from the office.
Pros
Free Drinks such as Coffee, tea, Milo, juice. Clean.
Cons
The works mighty stressful for some people. Shift rotation some how makes the bodies energy failing.
I have learned a lot about patience and how to take stress working there, also what shouldn't be fair, and the typical job environment I should run from in the future. that's how helpful working at Accenture is.
Pros
Business and career wise, none
Cons
stress, bad management, low skilled employees, no background check, interview process very poor, poor training, poor tools
A good company in terms of salary and work tasks but be ready to a frequent instability within the projetcs that might end up by not renewing your contact or kicking out suddenly because they don't need you anymore. so the idea here you are just a number that the turn might come on you
Company culture is good, no stress working environment. Easy job scope, work life balance. Overall working environment is great.
Pros
Job scope
Cons
Salary is not high
As a content Reviewer, I can say it an easy money job with a lot of hair loss, tasks are almost fixed, and the work environment is cool overall.......
Pros
Easy money
Cons
Not stable
What I learnt best is the various culture where, no judgement irregardless of gender (LGBT), flat hierarchy system (all are equal), opinions and ideas are easily accepted and quick in implemented once it's found relevant.
Accenture is good leading company, always have a fun Environment to work, full of young and ambitious member. No dress code, management always care about your well-being.
Supplied to another project so have not been visiting too much of their HQ offices. Hectic work environment supporting a 24/7 social media company in a big busy city
its a fast paced job and if you cannot handle the stress you shoyld avoid it. Its good if you are not looking for a permanent job to satisfy your ambitions.
Accenture have a different projects, There is one project with Arabic management and they are too bad and not professional and they help their community according to the nationality and what you will give to them you will get what you want.

The hardest part is the shifts schedule and week off , You will get what shift you want if you are their friend and too close to them.
The task given by Clients are in text format and will have to figure out what ea h of it meant and make an infographic. Clients will have a video needed to be done and finish on a specific time given
I was having good time working for a project under Accenture. Though sometimes the job didn't go really well, it is still an experience that I will recommend to the others.
The company have a high level of professionalism and expertise and I'm learning so much from my current job with the company, happy to be a part of the Accenture projects
Lack of job security if you are being offered on contract term. Please revise carefully before accepting the offer. It is better to be hired directly from the company and not from the third party (agent)
The management team seen to dont know what employee do, they just push and create target and do not focus on employee benefit. Despite that the work place is good.
Reviewing and analysing developers products from Arabic countries to be synced with policy that given by our client before it publish to the public.
Also, give new ideas to keep our workflows more efficient.
Good place to start with considerably high salary for fresher
Repetitive tasks

Rotational shifts

Rather poor benefits, no lunch or dinner allowance or gym allowance
Difficult to negotiate for salary raise, holidays are limited depending on how many public day it has in a month, and you're not allowed to apply for holiday leave if they're short of staff.

What I learn is to how be better at team work because opinions matters and it's difficult to voice out if the team wouldn't allow each person to speak properly. I also learn personal opinion on work doesn't fully represent a person, but sometimes it does if one trait continues throughout.

I enjoyed the working environment when there's celebrations of cultural holidays and also festival from other country. Other than that, I find work place is quite bland, when everyone is trying to just work.
A fast-paced working environment with competitive and helpful co-workers . Interns are given the opportunity to be involved in the core works and chances to learn regardless of what your background is. Overall, it has opened my eyes to how an IT consulting company works.
The management team is bias, and not fair. They cut people as they want and there is no explanation for the reason. I think its not professional at all
everyday need to solve a huge posts and reports at work
have to update about policy of company every two weeks and working by shift

not have much opportunity for improving english skills