Accenture
Accenture Employee Review

17 December 2013
Accenture is a very nice place to work and learn. I'm working with client in Shell. I've learn SAP in the progress. Our colleague are all very friendly. The hardest part of the work is to participant in event and built social network.
Pros
Allowance benifits, work life balance
Cons
hard to participale in event
1 December 2017
Same role
Associate Software Engineer (Former Employee) - Bangsar, Kuala Lumpur
Accenture Malaysia is definitely a good place for fresh graduate to kick start their career. They provide the opportunity to the new joiner to learn and the guidance is given by the team buddy. The working hour can be a little too long and the promotion opportunity may be various for different workforce.
Pros
learning environment
11 January 2016
Same role
Software Engineer (Current Employee) - Tanjong
Working with Accenture is a great journey. It is my first company in the profession of suits and ties. My day in office includes handling clients, having meetings with them understanding their requirement and clearing their queries, developing the interfaces as per the requirement. It’s been great interacting and knowing my co-workers. I have learned a lot here,made mistakes, corrected them and continued to make new ones.My co-workers were always there for molding me correct and watching my back. These people were always there to help me out in each possible way. The hardest part of the job is meeting client expectations and long working hours and sometimes the thirst of mine as an IT consultant to solve the issues beyond my expertise. The most enjoyable part of the job is when I am able to solve the problems which I thought of is not within my capability and then enjoying with colleagues discussing the problems and solving them.
Pros
Free lunch, dinner, cab facility, party, work from home
Cons
Long working hours, strict timelines
27 November 2020
Former Employer (Former Employee) - Kuala Lumpur
they are not being transparent to you about the ongoing project and your kpi. if you work contract with them, please avoid it since they will give you so many uncertainty in decision making and will jeopardize your rice bowl. In the end, they simply last minute ending your contract while they promised something different to you before you join them. so don't always believe whatever they say about your employment. surprisingly, they not only uncertain about your contract but they also have so many uncertainty in their own process while doing work as a team. while doing work, they will give decision on the process with no permanent official notification and simply change the process they made few days ago and call the process as invalid today. easy to say, so many twists only in their process at work. the reporting manager of the project not even talking or mingle with you but they can simply give their bias response by not even knowing you. I'm not sure what about the other projects but the culture here, you have to beware with their uncertain decision making. they can simply change what they decided yesterday.