Accenture

Accenture Employee Reviews

Malaysia154 reviews

Found 154 reviews matching the searchSee all 22,636 reviews

Great company but toxic colleagues

company is great but colleagues are not as good as you think, management wont listen to your feedback and they will just leave the problem there.company environemnt - good, work location - easy access

Client very fussy

I was not happy to work at accenture. Eventhough the salary is quite good but the vibes is not exactly great. Fussy client also the main reason why I leave this company.

Pros

Fussy

Demanding workplace that moves fast, fail fast and learn fast

9 to 6 on the paper, actual working hours are based on the nature of project/client in your hands. High collaborative spirits. Asking for helps from the right stakeholders when facing challenges. Keeping quiet and not moving forward is a big NO NO in this organisation.

Fast paced, positive working environment

1) a typical day at work-2 years as content moderator. Repetitive job and tight client's SLA to fulfil. Performance matter in order to get promoted. However, in terms of salary increment, it did not 100% based on excellent performance as it will follow quota salary range.2) what you learned-provided portal which you can get free courses.3) management-just good.4) workplace culture-positive environment. No discrimination.5) the hardest part of the job-Always 'go extra mile' in order to get promoted and doing just on par makes you feel inadequate.6) the most enjoyable part of the job-Team work. Best of luck when you are in good team.

Platform Experience Analyst

Good company to work if you have no family commitment, good friends, increment yearly is good, only too competitive, no career growth. Doing same thing over and over again everyday. Different POV with qasa may affect your kpi

Pros

High salary with easy task but competitive

Cons

No work life balance. Poor career development, management have own favorisn

Great benefits, depends on your project

The pay and benefits are great. It definitely adds values to your resume with the company's name.Overall it depends on the project you are assigned to since its a huge organisation.

looking for new hires

They are always looking for new hires but not value the existing employees.Working there is not stable and management is so bad especially HR.HR don't know anything about the employees but every opportunity depends on them.

Fast pace and fun to work

I’ve always been wanting to work here when I was an agent at another BPO. Reason being I heard all the good words from colleagues that say their friend who work here is happy with their job. Turns out its true! I see myself working here for the next 4-5 years

Pros

occasionally receive free food, nice pantry, good salary for fresh grad and those who have experience, positive environment, management who actually cares about employees, medical benefit etc

Cons

Have to work in shift rotation (midnight shift), no team building retreat

Good benefit and perks. Has flexy benefit to spend on vacation and hotel. and high rate of hospital benefit. Maternity leave four months and paternity 3 weeks.

Good company to begin yout career

Its a good plance to begin a career . Stepping stones to find another Multinational company to settle with because theres no future just for digital data operator to take a management

Good management

My direct team lead was really supportive and treated us like friends, with trust. no micro-manage, but of course we always deliver what is expected of us.

Good work life balance but slow growth

Worked as business process delivery associate, colleagues were nice and great exposure to multiple cultures. Had training before getting actual work, work pace is slow, not much variation and can be boring at times.

Awesome workplace.

Awesome workplace. I love to be part of the team. I have no complaints at all. I am always looking forward to each day with positivity knowing that I can carry out my duties with full support from my leaders and peers.

Pros

Very supportive and collaborative employees

Cons

Can't think of anything

fully work from home

able to work remotely but the workload is crazy,depending on which functions you are and your boss. Good starting point for fresh graduate and people that want to push yourself hard.

Pros

fully wfh

Cons

heavy workload

Good company

Nice to work.a typical day at workwhat you learnedmanagementworkplace culturethe hardest part of the jobthe most enjoyable part of the jobGood to work

Good

Cons

Limited benefit only

WFH for almost 3 years, lack of engagement amongst other employees, increment less than 10%, annual bonus based on KPI

Since working from home it is less stressful even though for almost 3 years (depending on the workload type), it is very high competition for the promotion, it provides many benefits for permanent employee

Pros

medical, vision, travel cost covered once in a year(hotel & transport), gym, recognition awards for good performance

Cons

low increment less than 10%

Fun but shift rotation

No work life balance...Hard to get leave..Good environment...Fun to work..Saometime need to review grey area video and a bit confusing then need to go review many times..

Pros

All good

Cons

No worklife balance

It was a good place to work with people from other countries.

I learned a lot of things in this company. But somehow, the management need to be improved to motivate high performers to stay longer in each project. Such as recognition system.

Pros

Competitive Salary, supportive supervisors.

Cons

Short Breaks, reward & recognition. Short notice for any changes.

Very fast-paced, a lot of opportunity for growth, little work-life balance

Pros: You'd get to experience a wide range of projectsThere are career development opportunitiesWide networking opportunities from other countries in AsiaCons: Very fast-paced and competitive industryClient-facing is very tiresome because they expect a lot from youVery little work-life balance Your work environment mostly depends on your leader that is being assigned to the projectYou may get deployed to join another project so if you're looking for something stable, please think twice before joining

Town hall interactive

Aside from work, there are interactive games, staff points to earn, quarterly surprises from management. Overall good experience. Staff welfare seems to be well taken care of, depending on HR, some may lean towards management. Had a bad experience during which a senior project lead joined a meeting and gave a clear message for staff that company existed first before we got a job, and thus he expect us to follow through direction from leads who may not be giving a wise advise due to lack of hands on. Even though we are staff, we are quite well educated (no more boomers era where WW2 just ended) and I believe two way communication is a key to improvise, move forward and make a difference. We are not robots.

Pros

Points can be use to redeem products

Cons

Cost cutting maybe subtle, and job security

Little career progression opportunities

The pay was good and the work-life balance was great. The work was also not stressful, but is also why there is not much to learn (atleast for my role). There is also little career advancement opportunities. The management style is also very tedious. Applying for a leave is also troublesome because there is a quota per week/month. So it is a great job and place to start your career and for short-term but I can’t see myself here for long-term.

Pros

Great pay and allowance

Cons

Difficult to apply leave

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Accenture. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.6 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits