Accenture

Accenture Employee Reviews for Software Engineer

Accenture Malaysia is definitely a good place for fresh graduate to kick start their career. They provide the opportunity to the new joiner to learn and the guidance is given by the team buddy. The working hour can be a little too long and the promotion opportunity may be various for different workforce.
Pros
learning environment
Cons
Working with Accenture is a great journey. It is my first company in the profession of suits and ties. My day in office includes handling clients, having meetings with them understanding their requirement and clearing their queries, developing the interfaces as per the requirement. It’s been great interacting and knowing my co-workers. I have learned a lot here,made mistakes, corrected them and continued to make new ones.My co-workers were always there for molding me correct and watching my back. These people were always there to help me out in each possible way. The hardest part of the job is meeting client expectations and long working hours and sometimes the thirst of mine as an IT consultant to solve the issues beyond my expertise. The most enjoyable part of the job is when I am able to solve the problems which I thought of is not within my capability and then enjoying with colleagues discussing the problems and solving them.
Pros
Free lunch, dinner, cab facility, party, work from home
Cons
Long working hours, strict timelines
Accenture is a very nice place to work and learn. I'm working with client in Shell. I've learn SAP in the progress. Our colleague are all very friendly. The hardest part of the work is to participant in event and built social network.
Pros
Allowance benifits, work life balance
Cons
hard to participale in event