Accenture

Accenture Salary & Benefits reviews

Really nice experience to work here. Teammates are really cooperative and always support each other. Teamlead always take care of members and kindly guide us.
Pros
Drinks
Cons
No free parking
A good company in terms of salary and work tasks but be ready to a frequent instability within the projetcs that might end up by not renewing your contact or kicking out suddenly because they don't need you anymore. so the idea here you are just a number that the turn might come on you
its a fast paced job and if you cannot handle the stress you shoyld avoid it. Its good if you are not looking for a permanent job to satisfy your ambitions.
Good place to start with considerably high salary for fresher Repetitive tasks Rotational shifts Rather poor benefits, no lunch or dinner allowance or gym allowance
Difficult to negotiate for salary raise, holidays are limited depending on how many public day it has in a month, and you're not allowed to apply for holiday leave if they're short of staff. What I learn is to how be better at team work because opinions matters and it's difficult to voice out if the team wouldn't allow each person to speak properly. I also learn personal opinion on work doesn't fully represent a person, but sometimes it does if one trait continues throughout. I enjoyed the working environment when there's celebrations of cultural holidays and also festival from other country. Other than that, I find work place is quite bland, when everyone is trying to just work.
The workplace is diverse and fun with a bright atmosphere. The people are nice. Learned a lot of great management skills from the senior. Overtime sometimes exists but the compensation is good.
There's a lot you can learn there. How to work as a team and to handle teams from different cultures and to have a new friends, to accept another opinions. The productivity from working as a team and how it works.
Pros
Free Coffee and biscuts.
Cons
Health care depends on your contract and long break.
Accenture company is a good company and really take care of they emplyer such as, having free lunch at the office ,can take a brek when we felt no good .
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Not
Good team member and helpfulness. The management very responsive toward staff problem. I learn new thing in this company which I cant get from any company. Work with MNC company
Pros
High Salary and benefit
Cons
hard to apply holiday leave
I think the environment here is so green for working. My TL and OM helps us as much as possible in working. I also have so many friends from countries. That's so adorable.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
medical
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Accenture?
The working hour is intense as the shift changes every 2 months. Night shift is too long and it is not good for health in the long term. As the project is new, the management is not really effective. However, the working environment is multicultural, which is fun and unique. The job is more easy than I thought at first.
work is easy so it can be boring. they pay well but other benefits such as medical card aren't managed well. Management is very unprofessional. They never keep their promises. Power abuse happens sometimes. The office is dirty.
Pros
good paycheck
Cons
bad benefits
This is a great place for career growth and learning, as they invest heavily into training. In here you will generally find 3 types of people: business consultants, strategy consultants, and IT professionals. As an ex-project manager, my typical day revolved heavily around engaging people - clients, team members, and stakeholders through discussions, meetings, and presentations. The rest of the time I would be performing typical tasks such as planning, coordination, scheduling, and management through various tools. The management is well structured and the culture is open; resulting in a positive environment even though work can be challenging at times. As a very customer-oriented organization, customer satisfaction is looked upon heavily. Escalations (internal or external) are taken very seriously. Promotions can come very slowly if you're not recognized; vice versa individuals who know how to stand out can ascend quicker than expected. Probably due to this and their heavy customer-centricity, the company is full of outspoken and conversant individuals. If you like people and dealing with people, this is probably the right place for you. The pay is on average higher than most other employers and they offer excellent benefits. There is a ton of company activities all-year-round, with special interest groups for employees to network and connect. This is one of my favorite perks, as I love meeting and connecting with new people. Verdict: Would definitely consider returning to this organization one day.
Pros
Flexible claim benefit, flexible work hours (subject to arrangements), high cultural diversity, gender equality, strong employer brand
Cons
Work hours may be long and demanding when project is at stake, high attrition rate makes it challenging to manage resources
Company is supportive on all projects. Takes care well of its people. Work-Life balance is manageable. Opportunity to work with talented IT resources.
Pros
Supportive superiors, Housing, Telephony, & Medical Benefits
Cons
Extended Work
I can learn a lot while working with Accenture. It has a wide range of clients with different backgrounds and culture. Also, they have a good amount of experts that I can learn with.
Pros
Well paid and great benefits
Cons
Strict deadlines
I definitely like the culture of Accenture. However, it is hard to change client when i want to pursue my career advancement. Increment of salary is under employee's satisfaction.
Pros
Flexible benefit
Cons
Salary, Career Advancement
Pro: Excellent fringe benefits. Opportunity to work with various clients and industries. Cons: Lack of work life balance. Over competing in career growth.
Pros
Cons
Lack of work life balance. Over competing in career growth.
You'll go through different projects with different requirements and skills. You're usually a jack of all trades but if lucky, you'll be able to master some stuff.
Pros
Good salary, awesome people
Cons
Long hours, Constant structure changes that doesn't make sense
The marketing team is very slick and portrays an image of a nice cushy corporate job where the most important things you have to worry about are your job and networking. While I worked here for a very short time (only around 3 months) I could see that there was a huge disparity in working conditions which depends hugely on the operating group you are assigned tom and hence the client. I was assigned to a telco, where the working conditions are considerably less cushy than say Oil and Gas. The training and induction is also kind of misleading in my opinion. The trainers make it sound like the company is just one big family and you are going to be well taken care of, and that management is very approachable if you have a problem. Well I had a boss who wasn't interested at all in me as a person, but just another lackey to work to keep the numbers down. Conclusion: work here if you are prepared to sacrifice work life balance for above average benefits and compensation. Also, middle management seems to lack management skills, the company should really work on training them up.
Pros
Compensation and benefits
Cons
Lack of choice of client, big and impersonal company structure, marketing and reality are completely opposite
Accenture is by far the best company I've ever worked for.It is a wonderful place to develop a successful career.Great place to work.
Pros
Great atmosphere, management is honest and trustworthy, quality benefits
Cons
work life balance
Accenture is a very nice place to work and learn. I'm working with client in Shell. I've learn SAP in the progress. Our colleague are all very friendly. The hardest part of the work is to participant in event and built social network.
Pros
Allowance benifits, work life balance
Cons
hard to participale in event