Accor

Accor Employee Reviews

Malaysia10 reviews

Found 10 reviews matching the searchSee all 3,432 reviews

Challenging work place

A good management team with helpful colleagues and staffs. Was a challenging position as it was my entry level. Good working environment. A little tough when comes to handle VIP customers.

Job culture is never good

Interesting job & interesting colleagues. Accor good for advanced your career. Accor need a more good people in operates the hotel lika a good leader.

Pro and Cons

Excomm member change every year. Turn over of staff is very high more than 21%> People management is very poor. Regional Corporate Office Brand Standards remaining unclear and confusing.

Enjoyble and fun

overall a very good place to work. people there are nice and always give support I have learned that guest/customer needs to be listened to for me to give them exceptional service and information.

Good place for training.

I practiced my basics here in this hotel, they helped me improve and hone my skills. I grew and gain experience while working for them. I truly appreciate their patience as this was my first time doing my internship.

Pros

friendly and knowledgeable staff.

Cons

I always get the overnight shift

Micro management by Hotel owner

The hotel has an excellent brand and reputations. Downside is too much interference and micro management by hotel owner which affect all decision made by hotel management. Expecting 200% from staff with meager benefits and no services point. International brand with locals businessman mindset. Company really need to reset everything and let the hotel management with real experience handle the business.

Pros

Good colleague.

Cons

Micro management.

Good experience at this hotel

This hotel is a luxury hotel, and the Chinese restaurant using fine dining service to provide service to the guest. I am very enjoy to serve guest especially guest say thank to me , I will feel full passion in this job.

Pros

Free lunch and dinner

Cons

Healthcare

Challenging

Managing day to day all F&B operations. I have learned a lot in managing the team, operation and boss. We are always working in team. The hardest part in job is to get approve to have full manning.

Pros

H.O.D benefit

Cons

Less maning

Good place to practice

As mention early it's a place where employees may able to gain lots of practice on their skills. It's very busy work environment yet they provide very poor employee wellbeing facilities. Lack of policies and procedures to maintain standards of the property.

Pros

free meals, free transport

Cons

Lack of facilities

Productive and friendly enviroment

Learn to do sales by calls. Very friendly environment with all staffs. Co-workers that willing to teach and guide throughout the sales.

Pros

part time

Cons

Low salary

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Accor. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.6 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Learn about Accor in popular locations

• Accor
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?