Adecco

Adecco Employee Reviews

I'm a duty executive, working in Kuala Lumpur International Airport .I have learned to manage workers, come out with SOP, toilet defect management and partial of HR works .It is impossible to work for 12hours, at times i have been working for even 20 hours, I'm desperately need a new job.
Pros
Experiencing new environment
Cons
work torture
Be prepared your self before join the team, finance team dont really supporting there are more likely to finding and highlighted your mistake. The team management finance tend to make their own way unprofessional very bad in motivating staff , the staff inside there also come and go due to management behavior.
I've learned so much working for adecco and I'm extremely grateful of how polite and helpful my employer was. I'm so glad to be able to know more than I needed to know.
I am currently an employee in Adecco IT Malaysia, and in dire need for a new job. HR Benefit was zero, until lately they came up with a medical card with pathetic limited value. Terrible work life balance, as they don't hire more than 30. For that reason, one job itself is like 5-6 in other places. Employees dropping like flies as they quit at an astounding rate, yet nothing that the management will do about it. Reason: the problem is the management (IT DIRECTOR) itself. Culture: Talk more than working. Highly distracting culture. Negative culture widely spreads across from Adecco Business, Finance, IT. Job Security: They degrade hardworking employees just to bring in a new team of the IT Director's chronies. Advancement: Perhaps possible, if you are the Director's chronies. Please think twice even I you choose to apply or to attend its interview.
Environnement ainsi que le travail agréable. Relation ente collaboratrices et collaborateurs.
Pros
Conditions de travail
Cons
Pas
In my opinion, Adecco is a great place because everyday we will having a fun and enjoyable day. I have learned how to be a good leader and how encourage and approach when someone come with problems. The management in this company is very good.
I dont get the salary as company promise to me before i work with them. .For three or four month i work as contract with them i dont get the advantage. .
Pros
Not yet
Cons
Short breaks
No structure, no KPI's, no proper communication, constant reshuffling, leader is incompetent and not helpful or foster any growth. Thrives on gossip trickled down from leader.
Seeking a position with a regional or multinational company with a great career advancement where I could utilize and enhance my skills.
i have gained knowledge, learned how to handle stress, dealing with clients and candidates& problem solving. the hardest part of the job i would say looking for the right candidates as per client requirements. the most enjoyable part of the job is sharing & caring among all my colleagues..
Pros
music
Cons
healthcare
Professional environment, supportive staff. Had the chance to work with customers and clients which was challenging, but rewarding. Overall a very pleasant experience.
BETTER WORK, BETTER LIFE Adecco is the leading HR solutions company in Malaysia, offering a comprehensive range of services that includes Temporary & Contract Staffing, Permanent Recruitment and Outsourcing. Adecco, we will help to inspire our colleagues, clients and associates to achieve better work, better life.
Pros
Well known organization