Adecco

Adecco Management reviews

Malaysia12 reviews
I'm a duty executive, working in Kuala Lumpur International Airport .I have learned to manage workers, come out with SOP, toilet defect management and partial of HR works .It is impossible to work for 12hours, at times i have been working for even 20 hours, I'm desperately need a new job.
Pros
Experiencing new environment
Cons
work torture
Be prepared your self before join the team, finance team dont really supporting there are more likely to finding and highlighted your mistake. The team management finance tend to make their own way unprofessional very bad in motivating staff , the staff inside there also come and go due to management behavior.
I am currently an employee in Adecco IT Malaysia, and in dire need for a new job.

HR Benefit was zero, until lately they came up with a medical card with pathetic limited value.

Terrible work life balance, as they don't hire more than 30. For that reason, one job itself is like 5-6 in other places.

Employees dropping like flies as they quit at an astounding rate, yet nothing that the management will do about it. Reason: the problem is the management (IT DIRECTOR) itself.

Culture: Talk more than working. Highly distracting culture. Negative culture widely spreads across from Adecco Business, Finance, IT.

Job Security: They degrade hardworking employees just to bring in a new team of the IT Director's chronies.

Advancement: Perhaps possible, if you are the Director's chronies.

Please think twice even I you choose to apply or to attend its interview.
In my opinion, Adecco is a great place because everyday we will having a fun and enjoyable day. I have learned how to be a good leader and how encourage and approach when someone come with problems. The management in this company is very good.
No structure, no KPI's, no proper communication, constant reshuffling, leader is incompetent and not helpful or foster any growth. Thrives on gossip trickled down from leader.