adidas

adidas Employee Reviews

Malaysia40 reviews

Found 40 reviews matching the searchSee all 4,514 reviews

fun working environment

most of the staff are friendly, provide training almost every week about products and customer service, you can learn a lot about operation and sales.

Pros

a lot of benefits

Cons

hard to get increment and promotion

Fast paced , fun & good environment

Team work is a must to achieve great things & to avoid misunderstandings. You got to train yourself everyday to increase your potential and skills . Fun environment & can feel the energy . Stay positive & no racist here . Assist customer & inspire them also apply CEI to all customers .

Pros

Overall Good

Fun workplace

Its fun to be a part of the team. Less stress, work life balance. Better salary and its a place to increase your knowledge and improve your skills because they provide a lot of training.

Productive, fun workplace

It was whole of fun and can gain more experiences. You can meet lots of friends too. You will receive more benefits while working here,learn lots of things.

Pros

Lots of benefits

Hardwork and enjoy

Everything is fun to work with others and They really hard working people it’s really enjoy to work them during Anything Event’s they had. Everyone will enjoy work there.

Adidas is a such a good company , will a lot of benefits

Such a lovely environment, good management, friendly staff.. a lot of activities for staff , hype collaboration with celebrities, superb benefits, all the best Adidas

Great MNC Working environment

If you are someone who likes to work with a clear direction from the company, then you may like this. The people are very helpful and best of all it is very flexible in timing of coming to work.

sales associate

based on my experience as sales associate at Adidas ,i can feel the good in working environment. Teamwork. Cheerful environment. Hardworking on beating the monthly target ..

Fun workplace and enjoyable

there have good and supportive team player , work environment are enjoyable and chill, the supervisor does not pressure all the time. a good workplace to gain knowledge and experience in retail.

I love work at adidas store

Adidas store is the best store that i work as retail. They give us so many benefits and training provided by company. And just wanna say thank you and much love

Fun Workplace

Enhance self discipline, communication and teamwork. Great salary and commission. great vibe environment among all the staff as well as the higher level staff and management.

Nice environment and good task

I like to work at adidas company because the company have a good environment. My manager help with anything task at the shop. My clerk also friendly and helpful

Pros

Staff purchase

Cons

Break, healthcare

Fun workplace

Tasks are pretty easy, be aggressive on sales.Things I have learned is anticipate people’s needs and has strengthened my conflict resolution strategies, In terms of management it differs on every store, I would say lenient. Workplace culture is really good, very energetic and easygoing colleagues. Hardest part of the job is basically nothing, pretty easy job but for a start one will have difficulties in stock count and variation of the foot wears. The most enjoyable part of the job is having energetic colleagues from different cultures.

Pros

Staff purchase, 35% for all the Adidas products

Cons

short breaks

Fun and flexible work place!

I enjoy working here because of the fun and stress free environment. I also have supportive managers and team members to help me get through any challenges. Blessed!

Pros

Creative activities

it was a good

i have do my best job to become a best assistant manager in this branch.i want to find a hotel job for my dream to become a manager..i hope 1 day my dream come true

Pros

lunch

good

productive and fun workplace ,

Adidas helping us become the fastest brand in sports. Creating a fun and motivating environment for our employees and customers is fundamental to our business.

Pros

free lunch

Cons

short breaks, heath and etc

productive and fun workplace with many fun and interesting activities.

Work at adidas (m) sdn bhd is very challenging and enjoy. Face many different customer and learns new things. In adidas environment ,need to be strong and fast in doing multitasking. Plus, need to do some research about product , well adidas wellknown with many design .

Productive and friendly working environment.

Easier to achieve sales and competitive working environment. Flexible workloads and stress-free environment. Unfortunately, the manager is quite unprofessional for harassing me and other sales consultant.

Pros

High wages per hour.

Cons

Unprofessional Manager.

New experient for sport product and new management.

responsibility about the shop operation and also handle staff.handle stock take every end of the month.control product in the shop and also handle regular customer. handle cash flow.

Pros

free uniform

Cons

medical

Good

High hourly rate (rm10) on cny period, doubled on 1st and 2nd day of CNY. Management is friendly and understanding, providing guidance to part-timers.

Pros

High hourly rate

so good and enjoy working this company

- discipline is important during working - facing to many people. so must be smart and always ready - management is good. know what is staff want. - environment and culture about company is good. - harmony working this company

Pros

many learn this company

Cons

always judge before know about this problem

Ask a question about working or interviewing at adidas. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.6 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits